BBB Accredited Business since 05/29/2011

Workhorse Construction, Inc.

01/30/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

brand new siding was cut to short.house wrap is showing
On January 9th,2014 i had contacted **** ******** at Workhorse Construction about the siding had come apart,and exposed the house wrap.i had ask **** if he would take a look at it.he responded with the word (YEP)..On January 15,2014 I sent **** a text via my phone telling him I talked to a company that's been in business since 1964..the problems that I have,the company told me that the siding was cut to short..I have gotten no response from ****.

Replace full sheets of siding that are cut to short,and any siding that has been nailed.

I contacted **** by Phone.... We talked, he informed me of his Jan 15 text, I explained the message was never received, he resent it, I did receive it, we talked about the issues he is having, agreed to meet on site to go over the issues, I explained I would replace the pieces of siding we agree are cut short, and had I received the Jan 15 text I would have made it a priority to go look at it with him.... **** is my neighbor, I didn't know it was urgent.... I did not receive the Jan 15 text... Had I, I would have drove down the road to look at it on the weekend with him.... We also talked about the movement of vinyl siding with the changes in temperature, and the best time to make any "fix" or replacements will be when the temperature is above 40 F degrees.

Sadly wishing I would have received his text or he would have simply knocked on my door.

Construction & Remodeling Services, Windows - Repairing, Doors - Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Siding Contractors, Commercial Roofing, Deck - Repair, Mason Contractors, Home Improvements, Home Builders, Foundation Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning, Kitchen Remodeling