In Minnesota and North Dakota

BBB Accredited Business since 02/21/2012

Honest-1 Auto Care #182

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

07/29/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services

Complaint: Horrible customer service, faulty work, insulting to me as a customer, do not honor 100% satisfaction guarantee that is advertised, rude, LONG process
HORRIBLE!!! WILL NEVER GO BACK! Brought them my car after the alternator went out, they put in a remanufactured one FOR $500. I thought this was pricey but what am I going to do right? I did not get to work until noon. Then, driving home from work at 930pm, the car died. Yep, faulty alternator again. I get it towed to the same shop, they start working on it next day. At 10am they say it'll just be a couple hours, I'm calling them a few times and by 230pm I still do not have a car. I finally take it out of the parking lot and I soon realize the radio doesn't work, the clock doesn't work, the thermostat and fuel gauge are all messed up, obviously they did not check anything before getting it back to me. I bring it back to them and they finally say it is all done. I take it out the lot again and guess what, THERE IS A CLICKING IN THE A/C NOW!!! I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR SEVEN YEARS, THE A/C HAS NEVER HAD A CLICKING SOUND!!!!!!!! I bring it back to them for the FOURTH TIME IN TWO DAYS. The manager says it is something in my blower motor, totally unrelated to the work they've done. Really? Because like I said, I've owned the car for seven years and it has never made this noise before. I asked how much it would be to fix and he said it would be $58. I said that I thought they should do this for free for me since this has been such a big hassle over the last couple days, that this is the fourth time I've been in in two days, and haven't been able to go to work today and was late yesterday (they were not even able to secure a rental car for me during this time). The manager said that he was unable to do it for free for me. REALLY? Because it says 100% satisfaction guarantee on the wall right behind you! I explained to him that I PAID $500 the day before, have given them thousands of dollars over the past couple years since I have lived in Uptown (I have had previous poor experiences with them but this takes the cake), and that the $58 work that I was requesting from a customer service perspective was not excessive. It is 10% of the total transaction, especially when you take into consideration that I called NAPA where they got the part and they were able to offer me the part for $169, not the $375 (more than double mark up and $175/hour labor fee). I understand businesses have overhead and are for-profit, but when there's an upset customer, you do not tell them they are "absurd" and "not a nice person." I literally had to yell while customers were in the shop for 5 MINUTES until the tech (not the manager) agreed to get rid of the clicking sound in the A/C. WOW- WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER. THEY PRICE GOUGE YOU AND DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR WORD.

If you could please provide an invoice number and/or date regarding this complaint it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have a customer in my data base with that name.

Your records must be wrong since the reason you credited me those free oil changes (gave me a VIP card) was because I did a flex pipe replacement, new battery, timing belt replacement, front and rear brake pad replacement with rotors at your shop, spent over $1100 on that visit, good for you not knowing or caring that I had all that work done at your shop! You screwed that one up too which is why you gave me that VIP card!

On June 27th *** ****** brought in his 2003 Hyundai Elantra with 119,104 miles on it complaining of it not starting. We ran a test and recommended replacing the alternator. We did that repair and took the vehicle out for a test drive and it ran perfectly. We rechecked the system and all was working at it should be. He returned on June 28th stating that there was a problem We checked his vehicle and found out that the alternator was not working correctly and we replaced it with another alternator. At that time we did recommend a new battery after running the starting and charging test. He chose to not get a battery. No other repairs have been done on his vehicle and nothing was discussed in regards to his AC system and we haven't done anything to his AC system. In total *** has been to our shop 5 times according to our records. He was first in our shop on 10/6/12 and spent $290.62 and then on 2/15/13 he was in for a free oil change and again on 4/25/13 for a free oil change and then on 6/27/13 for the alternator for $508.28 and again on 6/28/13 for the replacement. In total he has spend a grand total of $799.90. We have tried to work with *** in regards to this issue and if he's having an issue with the alternator we will be more than happy to warranty the alternator for him at no charge. We offer a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on parts and labor on the work that we do and we would be more than happy to honor that for him.

Complaint Resolution: BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

08/15/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Improper or inferior repair

Complaint: False adverting by claiming to be a member of the Automotive Service Association when I took my car there, and for incorrect work.
In re false advertising and incorrect diagnosis at auto shop in spite of several federal bulletins and investigations suggesting what I suspected to be wrong with the car.

Please note I have attempted to resolve this issue with a credit card dispute and a complaint to the BBB of MN with no success, but after doing some research I learned that Honest 1 - Uptown was falsely claiming to a member of the Auto Service Association (ASA). They list the ASA logo more than a dozen times on their web-site (I have screen shots to prove it) at http://www.honest1uptown.com/ and I confirmed with ***********, Senior Vice President Strategic Alliances at the ASA that they were never a member and that two other Honest 1 shops were suspended for no payment in 2008. An e-mail from Mr. ****** confirming this is included below. According to their web-site "Since 1951, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) has been the leading organization for owners and managers of automotive service businesses that strive to deliver excellence in service and repairs to consumers." This is one of the reasons I thought the shop would be accurate and high quality in their repair and treatment of customer but they were not. Not being is the ASA means the shop does not take part in ASA collaborative best practices events, auto education, and management training, etc.

****** ******* visited our automotive repair facility, Honest-1 Auto Care, at ********************, on two occasions. He first called me, ***** *****, on Feb. 1st, 2012. He told me he was experiencing difficulty starting his vehicle (a 2002 Saturn L with 142,610 miles) and he wished to have his vehicle towed to our facility to have the fuel pump replaced. I told him there were many things that could be contributing to the no-start condition, a failed fuel pump being one of them. I also informed Mr. *******, the proper process would be to have a technician run some diagnostic testing to see, if indeed, the fuel pump was failing. Mr. ******* informed me that he had a ''coupon'' for a free tow. I told Mr. ******* I was un-aware of any ''free towing'' coupons, but to certainly bring along what he had and I would see if I could apply it to the towing charge.
When Mr. ******* arrived with his vehicle in tow later that afternoon, we were able to start his vehicle and drive it into the shop. Mr. ******* was adamant about just getting an estimate for replacement of the fuel pump and wanted us to perform, what he felt, was the needed repair. I again, strongly suggested he have us actually diagnose the real concern and the diagnostic fee to do so, would be $105.93. However, as a goodwill gesture, I would reduce the diagnostic fee to $59.99. And if the concern was related to a failed fuel pump, he would not be charged for the diagnostic fee at all, assuming we performed the needed repair. In addition, the tow charge would be $85. Mr. ******* did not have a coupon for the tow charge. And instead, proceeded to suggest that our website implies we tow vehicle for free and that he would not be paying for the tow. I asked Mr. ******* to show me what he was referring to, on his laptop. What Mr. ******* was referring to was our, ''To The Rescue,'' roadside service assistance program, which is free to any and all customers that spend $25 or more in service work with us. The website clearly states this program is a benefit of doing business with us, is active after your first service visit, and lasts for one year. Mr. ******* felt the program implied we cover all towing charges. Even after fully explaining and pointing out the details of the program on ******'s laptop, he still refused responsibility for the tow charge. Mr. ******* was very argumentative and confrontational.
Mr. ******* subsequently agreed to let us diagnose the concern with his vehicle for $59.99, with the stipulated parameters. To provide some information for Mr. *******, I went ahead and estimated a fuel pump replacement, just in case, so Mr. ******* could have some idea of what he may be looking at for the cost of repair, if indeed that was needed. Mr. ******* then proceeded to make multiple phone calls from our lobby to other shops trying to ''price shop'' our estimate and obtain a, ''phone diagnosis'' from others.
When the vehicle was pulled into the shop, the tech found the check engine light was on, indicating some information had been logged in the onboard computer. The tech connected the vehicle to a diagnostic computer and found trouble code P0300, general misfire code. A general misfire code can be caused from either a misfire due to a spark delivery issue or a misfire related to fuel delivery.
The tech found multiple spark plugs to be fowled with fuel. The tech then subsequently traced the concern to failed spark plug boots. As a result of the boot failure, spark was not being delivered to one or more of the spark plugs. As a result, the plugs were soaked in gasoline and the engine was flooded when Mr. ******* was trying to start the vehicle. Subsequent flooding of the engine prevented the engine from starting. Then each time an attempt at starting the vehicle was performed, additional flooding occurred, increasing the unlikeliness of the vehicle starting.
I informed Mr. ******* of the concerns and provided a complete estimate for replacement of all spark plugs and spark plug boots, as well as de-flooding the engine, (which I included in the diagnostic fee), and performing an oil change to replace the gasoline diluted oil. Mr. ******* requested we replace the fuel filter as well. We then proceeded with needed repairs as per Mr. *******, after having him sign an updated repair order documenting all the needed and requested repairs he had authorized, including the diagnostic fee.
We never were able to duplicate the original concern Mr. ******* apparently towed his vehicle for. However, the concern we addressed for Mr. ******* would definitely produce the symptoms he discussed with us. At this point, Mr. ******* was presented with the total bill and refused to pay the reduced diagnostic charge and tow charges that he had previously agreed to and signed off on with the revised work order. After a rather heated discussion with Mr. *******, I agreed to waive the diagnostic fee and reduce the tow charge from $85 to $68, as a goodwill gesture to get Mr. ******* down the road. He agreed and paid his reduced bill, $407.50. At this time, I presented Mr. ******* with the invoice, and provided a sticker on his paperwork that contained the information regarding usage of the ''To The Resue'' program, including the 800 number that needed to be called in case of a roadside service need.
Two days later I arrived at work at 7am and saw Mr. *******'s vehicle parked in our lot and a tow bill in our night drop box. I called Mr. ******* approximately an hour later to discuss why his vehicle was back at our lot. Mr. ******* informed me he had the vehicle towed to us because he was again, unable to start his vehicle multiple times, wished to have a full refund of his previous visit, and wanted us to diagnose the current concern with his vehicle for free. I informed Mr. ******* we would certainly take a look at his vehicle and there would be no charge to him whatsoever, if the concern with his vehicle had anything to do with his previous repair visit. I explained to Mr. ******* that a vehicle can demonstrate similar symptoms yet have very different causes. Mr. ******* wanted me to guarantee he would have no charges to him whatsoever. I told him I could not do that without knowing what was wrong with the vehicle. However, I would waive the standard diagnostic fee and at least diagnose the concern at this time. He agreed to allow us to look at the vehicle.
I went out to see how the vehicle would behave at start-up. The vehicle started immediately and I drove the vehicle into the shop. We found the check engine light to be on again, with a stored code, P0341, camshaft position error code. This code is tripped as a result of either of the camshaft position sensors failing, or one of camshafts is actually out of time. The tech tested both sensors and found both sensors to be functioning as needed. More than likely, the code was tripped as a result of the timing chain skipping, due to a weak timing chain tensioner, allowing the exhaust cam to slip a tooth or two. This scenario would indeed allow the vehicle to still run, however poorly at times, demonstrating a lack of power, (a concern Mr. ******* now had), and could result in difficulty starting at times. This particular scenario is also a very common cause of this particular code for this engine setup. However, Mr. ******* would not allow us to tear down the front engine cover area, (where the timing chain and chain tensioner are contained), to verify the concern. While discussing his vehicle over the phone, I informed Mr. ******* there was a tow charge. He demanded I cover the tow because he now had the ''To The Rescue'' program. I informed Mr. ******* they are a third party and he would need to contact them directly for reimbursement.
Mr. ******* then came into the store to pick up his vehicle. I informed him he had a $85 bill for the tow charge. He argued this point and refused to pay the fee. I informed him he would not be getting his vehicle unless the fee was paid. Again, we argued and for the sake of terminating the situation, I reduced the tow fee down to $68, as I did for Mr. ******* on his previous visit. Mr. ******* paid his bill and left with his car after starting it immediately.
Mr. ******* later called me and informed me ''To the Rescue'' refused to pay his tow charge because he did not follow the proper procedure by calling their 800 number to use one of their service providers. If he had, there would have been no charge for the tow. Instead, Mr. ******* elected to contact a tow company directly and arrange for a tow. I informed Mr. ******* there was nothing else I could do.

They list the ASA logo more than a dozen times on their web-site, and in their e-mail blasts (I have screen shots to prove it) at http://www.honest1uptown.com/ and I confirmed with ***********, Senior Vice President Strategic Alliances at the ASA that they were never a member and that two other Honest 1 shops were suspended for no payment in 2008. An e-mail from Mr. ****** confirming this is included below. According to their web-site "Since 1951, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) has been the leading organization for owners and managers of automotive service businesses that strive to deliver excellence in service and repairs to consumers." This is one of the reasons I thought the shop would be accurate and high quality in their repair and treatment of customer but they were not. Not being is the ASA means the shop does not take part in ASA collaborative best practices events, auto education, and management training, etc.
This is not a surprise considering how I was misled by them about free towing back to their shop if my car breaks down again, which it did before the end of the day I took it home, paying $407.50. They have many only line complaints and low ratings online found with simple searches - http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3716686126/honest1-auto-care-in-uptown-mn-minneapolis. Their response is not acceptable and they should not be a member of the BBB as that insults all those great auto shops who work hard to resolve complaints while Honest 1 hides from the issue. They also misrepresent my words and actions in an effort to unethically take money.

03/30/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Repair Complaint Issue

Complaint: Failure to correctly diagnose timing chain on first visit even though there was a recall on sister car and published federal bulletins.
From:
*************************************************** To:

**************************************************************************************************************

Jack here is a letter I wrote to one of your employees who I had an issue with regarding the servicing of my car. It is my hope that you can set things straight.

*****,

**********************************************************

I brought my car into your shop twice in Jan. (see attached receipts) and had it towed by the partner firm you recommended,***************. My car was at your shop two times because you did not diagnose my car correctly the first time even though it was obviously low on power, and exhibiting clear signs of timing issues. You misdiagnosed a mere tune up which was not the issue.

It is also obvious that it was the timing chain as there are several federal bulletins on the issue by the **************************** - ************************************************** (see attached document). I am not a professional but your firm is and you should know this. They have been out since 2007, how could it take you two times and needless tests to figure this out? Nevertheless, after I took my car else-ware I got it fully fixed and it has been running great and the repair man told me that you should have found this out sooner.

*****, you also told me that I was covered for a tow if my car had to be towed back to your shop, and it was towed the same day it left after I spent nearly 410.00 dollars, not acceptable. I used the same towing firm for this***************g and you told me that they are covered under your "To Your Rescue Program" where I am to be reimbursed for towing charges, etc.

Although I thought it odd that you yourself were not reimbursing towing fees for this, I listened to your instructions to fax my receipt to the number on the invoice for my refund, yet after I contacted their serving number they told me that my tow would not be reimbursed which as you can imagine frustrated me considering the context and what you said on two occasions.

As a result I am asking that your refund my towing charge and I have cced'd the servicing rep. at the "To Your Rescue" servicing line. To me it's that you are miscommunicating the towing guarantee so you can get out of paying for your own service guarantee, after all after when customers leave and you have their money, what does it matter if they get their tow refunded or not. It's interesting that the name of your firm is Honest 1 because I did not feel it was too honest (I mean this kindly), nor was I happy with the amount of time I lost waiting for my car. I am kindly asking you to refund my towing fee and bear in mind Federal auto bulletins for the safety of auto drivers and your community.

Lastly, I did not like the tone ***** had with me, and at one point he suggested I take my car else ware when I started to question the situation. What does any good servicer have to hide from when a customer rightfully questions things? Questions should be answered and it's ok to ask them.

Please also review the attachments.

Kindly,

*************************************

************* car had multiple issues occuring with it and the first time in the codes in his vehicle were misfire codes and had nothing to do with timing chain issues. We addressed the codes in the system and no codes retuned. The second time he came in he had a code related to exhaust/cam timing being off and can be caused by several issues and *********** would not allow us to further diagnose the issue. There is no federal bulletin that would reference the issues that the vehicle was brought in on the first time.

We provide to customers a Roadside Assistance program and *********** would not follow the procedures for getting assistance with them. This program is not administerd by us - there is a 800 number on his invoice and he was instucted to call that if he had any issues and they would direct him through the process of a claim. He refused to be bothered with it and chose to call a towing service on his own and expected us to pay for it even though that was not offered. He also thought we should pay for the towing on his primary visit.

We have tried to work with him but he refuses to be reasonable and will not listen. I made a good faith offer to him for a free oil change and he refused that.

**********************************************************

Response to response from Honest 1 via the MN BBB,

************* car had multiple issues occurring with it and the first time in the codes in his vehicle were misfire codes and had nothing to do with timing chain issues. We addressed the codes in the system and no codes retuned.

* First of all the low power that the car was exhibiting was obvious to anyone who drove the car; you don't need a test to tell if a common 2.2. liter engine has considerably weak power. The fact that the engine rhythm was off was also noticeable as well just by merely driving the car, and working the gas pedal - you can gauge the RPM and pressure. The weak power that the car had when it came in was still present when it left the shop and that is why it had to be towed back the same day (frustrates me). Relying too much on codes and failing to notice obvious signs of weak power and engine rhythm are negligence.
* Secondly, there are no excuses to say you did not know about the Federal Recall Bulletin. You are in the business of knowing this in spite of any codes or not. Moreover, the Bulletin has some strong language and it never mentions codes and even suggests the 2002 L100 is included.

Here is a quote from the Office of Defects Investigations that suggests that the 2002 model year is included in the recall (dated after the first bulletin one I sent you as there is more than one):

''ON MAY 22, 2008, THE NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS COUNCIL (NCCC) SUBMITTED A DEFECT PETITION TO ODI REQUESTING THE EXPANSION OF RECALL 07V-519 TO INCLUDE ALL MY 1999 THROUGH 2003 SATURN L-SERIES VEHICLES WITH 2.2L ENGINES USING THE SAME TIMING CHAIN DESIGN AS THE RECALLED POPULATION. THE PETITION STATES THAT THE NCCC CONTINUES TO RECEIVE COMPLAINTS FROM CONSUMERS THAT HAVE HAD A TIMING CHAIN FAIL IN VEHICLES BUILT OUTSIDE THE PRODUCTION RANGE COVERED BY THE RECALL. THE PETITION ALSO NOTES THAT ODI HAS CONTINUED TO RECEIVE COMPLAINTS. SINCE THE CLOSING OF EA06-009 ODI HAS RECEIVED 80 NEW COMPLAINTS FROM CONSUMERS WHO HAD A TIMING CHAIN FAIL IN A MY 2000 THROUGH 2002 SATURN L-SERIES WITH THE 2.2L ENGINE THAT WERE NOT COVERED BY RECALL 07V-519 AND WERE BUILT PRIOR TO THE TIMING BELT CHANGE IN MAY 2002. THE COMPLAINTS DESCRIBE THE SAME FAILURE MODE AS THE RECALLED POPULATION WHERE THE TIMING CHAIN CAN BREAK SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT WARNING, RESULTING IN ENGINE DAMAGE AND LOSS OF MOTIVE POWER. THE DEFECT PETITION HAS BEEN GRANTED. A PRELIMINARY EVALUATION (PE08-061) HAS BEEN OPENED.'' http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/defect/results.cfm?action_number=DP08002&SearchType=QuickSearch&summary=true

Here is a quote from the Bulletin that's deals with over 20,000 cars the exact same as mine but for mine is one year different - 2001 vs. 2002. Yet this is older than the above red info from the NHTSA, so I would think that the newer (above text) would supersede the limited scope of the 2001 full recall on the L100 timing chain.

DIRECTOR, PRODUCT INVESTIGATIONS
STRUCTURE & SAFETY INTEGRATION
GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
30001 VAN DYKE - MAIL CODE 480-210-G11
WARREN MI 48090-9055
NVS-215dgl
07V-519
Subject: ENGINE TIMING CHAIN

This letter is to acknowledge your recent defect information report. Please review the following information to ensure that it conforms to your records as this information is being made available to the public. If the information does not agree with your records, please contact us immediately to discuss your concerns. Makes/Models/Model Years:
SATURN/L SERIES/2001
NHTSA Campaign Number: 07V-519 Mfg's Report Date: November 7, 2007
Components: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Potential Number of Units Affected: 20,514
Summary:
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A 2.2L 4-CYLINDER
ENGINE, AN ELEVATED RATE OF ENGINE TIMING CHAIN LINK SEPARATION
HAS OCCURRED.
Consequence:
IF A TIMING CHAIN LINK SEPARATES WHILE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING, THE
ENGINE WILL STALL AND WILL NOT RESTART INCREASING THE RISK OF A
CRASH.

The second time he came in he had a code related to exhaust/cam timing being off and can be caused by several issues and *********** would not allow us to further diagnose the issue. There is no federal bulletin that would reference the issues that the vehicle was brought in on the first time. See above

* The timing would have been the same on both visits since the car was brought back the same day. The timing would not just go from on to off; codes would not be intermittent. The timing was off on the first visit and Honest 1 did not find it and assured me it was a mere tune up. I do not doubt that new spark plugs were needed but I would have expected more follow up to assure my car was safe and fully repaired. I got that assurance from ***** (orally but not in reality) and he even seemed offended that I would be asking questions about the thoroughness of the car diagnosis.
o There is nothing to be offended by as it is ok for paying customers to ask questions to better understand their car and repair, and to maintain a good relationship with a repair shop. Each question and discussion point is an opportunity for a repair shop to build loyalty with a customer and the community, and to maintain safety in an auto before it leaves the shop. This is what a good shop does, and it is what I expect from a firm called Honest 1 or anything else - no less.

We provide to customers a Roadside Assistance program and *********** would not follow the procedures for getting assistance with them. This program is not administered by us - there is an 800 number on his invoice and he was instructed to call that if he had any issues and they would direct him through the process of a claim. He refused to be bothered with it and chose to call a towing service on his own and expected us to pay for it even though that was not offered. He also thought we should pay for the towing on his primary visit.

* There was a clear miscommunication here. If it's the case that Honest 1 did not mean to miscommunicate the terms of the ''To Your Rescue'' program it does not matter because they did, specifically *****. He is the person who gave me Schmidt's towing's number and that was before I even had the invoice that had the ''To Your Rescue'' program listed on it. To think I had to go with a different number than the first one provided escapes logic and aims to confuse customers at the expense of customers and to the profit of Honest 1.

* Lastly, to think that I should have to pay for service at all when you are negligent (considering the full array of tools at your disposal, and the ¾ day my car was at your shop, it is not ok for my car to have to come back at all. That is the issue, not the mere tow technicality.
* Yes Honest 1 has tried to work with me, and I believe that customer discussions only serves to better service, the economy, and the more you are willing to be transparent the more respect I have for you and your industry, but if you choose to avoid questions and remain elusive it makes me wonder why.
o I appreciate the good faith offer of the oil change but I responded to that saying I was promised a call back by your operations manager ********** who said, ''I would hear back from him by Mon. or Tues'', and I have heard nothing so I am sure he is just busy or blowing me off (not how to treat people who are only respectful). I did not refuse your offer so to speak, and I have listened to you and Mike via a phone call last week. So yes I have listened and I have even discussed things.
o I even went so far as to recommend your office has federal auto bulletins posted in your shop so that common situations like this can be avoid to both parties benefit.
I truly appreciate auto mechanics and auto shops and many of my family members work in this business so this is not against anyone personally but as a customer I need to be treated fairly, and I am being reasonable.

Thanks for your respectful and timely reply.

The car was in the first time for a misfire code that was stored in his system. We checked and there were no indications of a timing chain issue. If there had there would have been codes related to timing chain issues. We do have all bulletins that are available and none of them had anything to do with what *********** is noting. Based on what we saw and what was going on with the codes we addressed the issue.

*********** has been dealt with fairly and honestly and we've tried to discuss options with him He believes that he's been reasonable but that is not the case. We did not tell him to contact *************** - just informed him that *************** is who we use when we arrange towing. The communication was clear and it's obvious that *********** did not want to listen and expects us to remedy his lack of paying attention.

I don't know what ******** will do with him - but I've tried to extend myself to *********** and he hasn't been willing to discuss this issue with me. At this point I'm not willing to take this any further.

Complaint Resolution: BBB determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint.

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Services - Oil & Lube, Auto Services, Transmissions - Automobile, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Auto Repair - Power Steering, Auto Repair - Tune-Up, Auto Repair - Shocks, Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension, Auto Repair - Suspension, Auto Repairing - Foreign, Auto Electric Service, Auto Diagnostic Service, Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair, Auto Air Conditioning, Tire Dealers, Auto Electric Equipment