This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Mid-South Home Phone is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB verifies that BBB Accredited Businesses have required competency licenses when they apply for or renew their accreditation and encourages you to re-verify them. BBB does not routinely check licensing requirements or status on non-accredited businesses and recommends that you do so.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Mid-South Home Phone's rating include:
- 15 complaints filed against business
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Factors that raised Mid-South Home Phone's rating include:
- Response to 15 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Billing / Collection Issues||4|
|Problems with Product / Service||10|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||15|
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Joe Black (Director of Operations)Mr. John Wilson (Regional Manager)
Telephone Communications Companies
Industry TipsBeware of Fraudulent International Phone Calls
Changing Wireless Carriers? You Can Now Keep the Same Number
Prepaid Cell Phone Services
Protecting Your Long Distance Service