BBB Accredited Business since 03/01/2006

Best Lawn

BBB began including complaint response text in BBB Business Reviews on July 31, 2013.

BBB reports the complaint response text for all reportable complaints against a business that are received electronically.

12/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Asked to be called before service and service was never provided.
Was called while on vacation and I asked if service could be provided on 11/18. I was told that someone came by, but I do not believe that to be true and did not recieve any service. I had new appliances delivered that day and was home all day and no one showed up. I have been with this company for a few years and can not believe the way the service has gotten very disappointing.

Improve your service and do not lie to a customer, because thats when I lose faith in your ability to provide me with the service that I am paying for.

We route our crews with routing software so we can save gas and be efficient. After doing so, we have approximately 30% of our customers to call and arrange for gates to be unlocked, dogs to be put up and etc. When one customer doesn't cooperate, forgets we are coming or we are unable to get in touch with them in a timely manner we have to make a separate trip, off schedule, to spray their lawn. This causes us to lose money. According to my spray techs, it has been hard to arrange the spray application on Mr. ****** lawn for one or more of these reasons. On 11/18**** had a scheduled appointment for the gate to be unlocked. In wasn't.**** called the Operations Manager, who made the decision to skip it and stop service.

I am home during the day, since I work at night and when he called me I was out of town, is why I ask for a different day. I have never had any problem until this last 2 sprays. It is on my order to call ahead and if this is something you can not provide, you should say that. I have had service for more than 3yrs and has not been a problem. You are calling my cellphone and I can be reached anytime.

My position has not changed from my previous answer.