BBB Accredited Business since 03/01/2008

Edible Arrangements

BBB began including complaint response text in BBB Business Reviews on July 31, 2013.

BBB reports the complaint response text for all reportable complaints against a business that are received electronically.

05/27/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Product never received
This company offered an order of chocolate covered strawberries with purchase. I opted for a voucher to redeem later instead of the strawberries being delivered with the arrangement. My invoice said that a voucher for the strawberries would be delivered to my email within 72 hours (having to wait 72 hours for the voucher should have been the first red flagthey want you to forget). After several weeks, it dawned on me that I never received the voucher, so I called the ***** store from where it was delivered to follow up. The young lady that answered the phone said that they have been directing people who are experiencing this issue to the corporate number; which implies that others have contacted the store with the exact same issue.

Upon contacting the corporate office, the representative, ***, told me that I should have contacted the store. Really?? After I told her that I had been directed by the store to them, she placed me on a long hold while she contacted the store herself. When she returned, she simply said that she could not honor the voucher! My invoice clearly outlines a product that I never received! She kept saying that the voucher had expired. How can something expire that I never received?!!! After going back and forth with her for several minutes, I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor had the same lame story and offering a paltry $10 off my next purchase. Do they really think $10 off my next purchase makes up for a $29 product that is due to me??? What con artists!

Edible arrangements is running a scam! They reel you in with promises of product that they never deliver or even plan to deliver. I have never been so appalled and have never felt so taken advantage of! In my research conducted after the fact, I have discovered several incidents of fraud and deception with this business.

I would like the product that is outlined on my invoice.

The store manager has sufficiently resolved this issue by granting the product as promised. I have encouraged the store manager, however, to reach back out to corporate since they were the ones who ultimately refused to honor a product that had been promised. Unfortunately, this resolve came at the expense of the store and the company itself will probably continue its underhanded, conniving tactics. Thanks ****** ****** for being a morally-guided business owner.