Oxygenergy Electronics Inc

141 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 53 closed in last 12 months

Additional Complaint Information

As of February 12, 2016: BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning the following issues:

Delivery, Refund/Exchange & Customer Service Issues:
-Some consumers allege that when a product is ordered online, they do not receive their orders for months, nor do they receive updates on their orders.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. provides a tracking number that does not exist when checking with the delivery company. When those consumers complain they allege that they are told that they cannot receive a refund.
-Some consumers allege that when they send a product in for repair that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. does not fix or return the product.
-Some consumers allege that when Oxygenergy Electronics Inc does contact them, consumers ask for the product or to receive a refund, yet they receive no response to their request.
-Some consumers allege that they are told that the product will arrive "tomorrow", but it doesn't. Those consumers allege that they wait months for the delivery.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc offers them a credit and/or extended warranty for the delay, and then don't deliver the product.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc promises a refund and that they wait for months to receive.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc takes months to cancel orders after consumers' request the orders to be cancelled.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc takes months to provide a refund, and asks for consumers' information multiple times.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc employees do not respond to emails or returns phone calls.
-Some consumers allege that Oxygenergy Electronics Inc takes months to return calls.

BBB invited Oxygenergy to respond so that we could include their comments in this review. Oxygenergy responded to the concerning pattern of complaints by stating they would implement the following processes to enhance customer service standards and meet the BBB's standards for trust; a portion of their response is below:

"Our action plan to provide more expedient customer service, delivery and refund or exchange is as follows:
- Turn on the customer shipping notification on our website to allow the consumer to be notified of the shipping times and status of orders. This system will also allow the consumer to cancel orders if the order is not already in transit;
- Increase the checks for refunds/returns to every 2 days to decrease the turnaround time for refunds on returned items;
- Ensure consumers confirm items over the 1-year warranty period may not be fixed or accepted for refund or exchange;
- Add the hours of operations on the email signature to communicate to customers;
- Train our telephone representatives to handle phone calls and communicate policy."

04/12/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered a bulb for my projector Model:***** series on *************************, and had not received it for over a month before I called *********************************, they told me it was sent out in the mail and I should of received it by now, I told them I had not received it and what where they going to do about it. They said No problem will ship a new one out as soon as possible, whats your address they asked, OK I gave them my address and did not here from them again, until I contacted them **************** through email and they said they will mail me a ** dollars refund & send me the NEW BULB I already paid for! I have not seen either one since that email and they have not returned my calls

I would like the bulb I ordered & the ** dollar refund they said they would send me. I have already purchased a projector from them 2 years ago & so it would do me no good to cancel the order for the bulb, because than I would not be able to use the projector so I need the BULB & ** dollars refund. I have the emails from them stating that if needed. I tried looking on line for someone else to replace the bulb, but its made for that projector only, so please help me resolve this issue.
Thanks

We can give you a full refund.

Is this okay fo ryou?

I WOULD ACCEPT A FULL REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU.

03/29/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Ordered a Pro Series 19 projector on ********
Was told on ******** they were waiting for parts so I cancelled order and requested refund.
On ******* was told refund given to wrong person and they would reissue refund to me.
I have been told every 14 days by one of four different people that my refund will be issued yet I have not received it yet. I can provide 7 emails from them that my refund will be issued. I can send that to you if you want.

All I want is the $****** back. That is the amount of the order and that is what was removed from my account the day after the order was placed.

We refunded Mr. ****** today.

I also emailed him directly today for the confirmation.

03/22/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered a projector on ************* (Order No:*********)and it never came in the mail. I spoke to **** on ************* and asked for a refund and he said I would receive my refund within 3-6 business days. On ********** I received an email from *****, the manager, stating that they refunded the wrong customer. Finally on ********** he, *****, asked for the last 4 digits of my credit card to "verify" my refund and I responded on ********** to his request and it is ********** and I still have not received my refund. I have called many times only to be put on hold and then they never pick up the phone again. I have tried calling back and then they don't pick up the phone at all. Not sure if their address is the one on ************* or *********** because I never received my projector with a return address in the first place.

I would like my $****** refunded.

Buyer was already refunded successfully on ********.

We emailed ****** the refund confirmation screen-shot.

****************************************************************************

Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. did in fact refund my money ****************************************** shortly after I filed the complaint. Thank you!

03/02/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

************************************************************************* Was supposed to be issued a refund for $****** and have been told several times this was happening. They offered a **** entry level Projector as their apology so I accepted now they are telling me they have cancelled my $****** refund because they saw I received my package. The package was the supposed **** projector they were giving me while my refund was supposed to be in process

I expect every Penny of my $****** to be refunded.

This is a duplicate complaint.

The correct complaint which I responded to is:

Complaint #

*******

Please see below,

I have been responding back to this complaint as this is the third time my supposed refund is to be put back into my bank. I am on another 7 day wait as you can see by the email correspondence below. I do not want this case closed until I receive my funds. *********************************************************** There are numerous other complaints with this company.

See Below Please. I have to wait the 7 days now before I can respond to you again.

Greetings

Hello Mr. ****.

Yes, today Tuesday is the 1st business day.

James,
HDProjectorWorld.com
*****************************************

________________________________________
From: **************************************
Sent: Tuesday***************************
To: Questions at HDProjectorWorld.com
Subject: **************************** Order Confirmation

Just so we are clear, it is Tuesday morning which will be the start of business day #1 since you have this entire day to begin the transaction? This statement is correct right?

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

From: Questions at HDProjectorWorld.com mailto:******************************
Sent: Monday***************************
To: **********
Subject: RE: ************************ Order Confirmation

Greetings

Hello Mr. ****.

I assure you that we will make sure the refund is done correctly this time around.

I double checked and your **** card ends in ****.

Is this correct?
Refunding your credit card is the fastest method and once done, it takes 5 to 7 business days to show on your card.

It takes 1 business day for us to close the books, and 2 to 3 business days for the refund to be transferred to your credit card company.

Then, another 2 to 3 business days to show on your card.

*****,
HDProjectorWorld.com
*****************************************

This update was done on Monday (and emailed to me on Tuesday).

Today is Wednesday, so there should be updates on his card by now.

The refund is there, on Mr. ****'s **** Debit card ending in ****.

Please confirm this.

02/18/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Items were not delivered.

deliver

The customer already received the full refund on **********.

This is confirmed on his ********** ending in ****.

Thanks for your help.
********

05/03/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Our school, The Institute for the Development of Young Leaders, purchased on ****************, 8 projectors from Oxgenergy Electronics. No projectors were ever received. I called on ********** and was told by ***** that their shipment had not been received from the supplier and in fact the shipment had been delayed to Oxgenergy. I called back on ********** and was again told by ***** that they were "out of stock" but it appeared that their shipment would be in to allow for a 3 day air delivery no later than **********. I called back on ******** and was told by ***** that Oxgenergy would issue a full refund immediately. I received two additional calls from ***** asking how we paid, which I replied via certified check, and when did we pay but to date have not received the refund for $******** promised.
********************************************************

Hello Mr. ******.

All we need is the original order ID # or the full name on the credit card, that you used, to pay for the item.

We need the information to find out for you.

It was already communicated months ago that we paid via certified check in the amount of $**** and explained above.

Send an immediate refund to the institute for the development of *************, ******************, *************** to my attention.

02/26/2016Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

****** had purchased a projector in *********** and was told by the company that it would be delivered on ************. However, the projector was never delivered. My ****** had passed away at the end of **** and ********** I had called about this order.

When I went on the website, I called the number listed on their website which is ************, it sounded like a fax line. I then called back and it gave me the **************. I called that number and a man picked up the phone. I had asked them if they were affiliated with Oxygenergy Electronics. Then the guy said, who is calling, I replied to him saying I was a customer. He put me on hold and forward my call to a *****. ***** sounded like the ************** man that picked up the phone but with a ********* voice. ***** indicated that he would send me a check refunded the amount back in my name but he wanted me to call my bank to see if they accept ******** checks. I called my local bank and then called back to the company with the answer. The ************** man, whom will not disclose his name, picked up the phone. I asked for ***** and he put me on hold for almost 20 minutes. I hung up and called back and again the ************** male picked stating that I called a residence instead of a business. ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** I would like the money back.

I want a check address to ************ for the amount of $****** which was directly taken out of my******** bank account. I am requesting a check because my ****** no longer has a bank account since ***** deceased.

The $****** goes to the product he purchased and $***** is for the foreign trans fee (which I do not feel is necessary for my ****** to be responsible for when we never received the product).

This is *****.

I remember ******* phone call.

We mentioned to tell us about her bank's ability to deposit CDN currency cheques drawn from Canadian banks.

So, that is all we need to know, in order to mail her the check.

I am not sure what happened after the initial phone call.

I did what ***** had suggested and I called back to tell him that yes my bank does accept CDN checks from Canada. However, I had trouble calling back and getting a hold of him. This guy answered the phone telling me I had the wrong number which was lies given the fact that I know what I dialed. Again I would like a check for the amount I stated which was $574.65 immediately.

We will mail to:
***************************************************************

It's been a little over a month and I have not received the payment. I want a check address to ************ for the amount of $574.65 which was directly taken out of my fathers bank account. I am requesting a check because my father no longer has a bank account since he is deceased.

Also, I would like a tracking number so I can track when I will be receiving this payment.

Thank you!

02/26/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We sent our projector for repair on *******. Tracked it all the way to the shop. The church I serve received a phone call from our bank inquiring about the charges. We fixed that issue and the payment processed in ***. We were informed via email the projector was fixed the next day and shipped. We never received our projector. HDPROJECTORWORLD could not find confirmation of the shipping, but could see that payment was rendered. On six different occasions we have been promised a replacement. Not once has this happened. It's been four months now. This is beyond acceptable. Incredibly disappointed. ********** Kinda feels like our projector was stolen and the money to make it right was stolen. Sad.

I want our projector back or a comparable replacement. *************************************************************************************************

We spoke with Mr. ******** for ***** and *****, for fixing his projector.

He paid for the parts (because the projector was out of warranty already).

We spoke with him yesterday on August 7 and told him we would ship a second package to him.

Just a follow up that we still have heard nothing from ***** at Oxyenergy. We have not received our fixed projector, a refund for the repair, or a return. Basically, it is stealing. The company has lied to me repeatedly over the past four months. I'm fed up with them. The worst part is there seems to be nothing anyone can do.

Is this for:

ATTN *********************************************************

?

I learned my lesson last time, I will no longer push that we accept the proposal until the matter is actually concluded.

Please send it to

*****************************************************

OR If you can do a Post Office Box

****************************************************************

OR You can send it to

*******************************************************

Please submit to us a tracking number once it is shipped.
We are still waiting for the refund of $160 you mentioned in what I had hoped was the conclusion during our last interaction through BBB.

02/22/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased a projector (****************) from
HD Projector world. I sent it back for repair
while it was still under warranty and they stated on ************** that it was fixed. I have emailed them 11 times since ******** when they stated they will ship through ***. Since then I no longer get a response.
*************

I would like the projector returned. It has been over 1 year.

May I ask what is your RMA #?

That is all I need to check.

Waiting for reply. The RMA number is: *********************.

RMA #***** was issued on *************.

RMA #***** is for an order that was purchased more than 2 years before ************* (the date we issued the RMA #).

The projector is out of warranty.

I purchased 2 projectors. The one I sent back was
still under warranty. See below:

Thank you for your order. Your order number is ******, placed *********************.

*************

12/22/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

They owe me a refund but are dragging their heals in doing so. It's one excuse after another then they say they've done it. wait for ir, it never comes, I write again. It's getting old.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I just want the $****** refund they have offered in dollars **. I don't want to have to pay exchange fees which they said I wouldn't have to do.

Hello Mr. *****.

We are working with your currently over email.

I did receive a response but not the one represented as above.

I do accept the company is working to resolve the problem however, responding by email does not completely resolve the problem. Once the refund has been received and has been posted to my account, then the problem will be resolved.

We told Mr. ***** we mailed the check on or around *******.

Please allow up to 2 weeks for arrival from ****** to *******.

Now ****** more than two weeks later. Still no check.

05/02/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

**************** is owned and operated by Oxygenergy Electronics Inc has not delivered, nor returned credit back for merchandise ordered.

A refund my account being credited back reference # *****************.

We emailed Mr. ***** directly.

Also, we will phone him tomorrow to help him on the refund.

04/28/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Ordered a projector from ******************** on ******** for $***. Received confirmation with order #******. Was to receive by *********. Called repeatedly between ******** and ******* trying to get confirmation on when delivery would be made, but just kept getting the runaround. Told the product was out of Stock and promised to be shipped by a certain date, but was never received. This occurred a few times. I got fed up and asked that the order be cancelled and on ******* the company sent me an email confirming that the order would in fact be cancelled and the $*** charge to my credit card would be reimbursed. On******* the company told me they accidentally refunded an incorrect card and that they would correct the situation and reimburse my credit card. As of today *******, I am still waiting for my refund!!

At this point, I no longer the want the projector. As agreed on ******* and ******, I want the company to remove the $*** charge off my credit card.

I emailed ************** today to help her out on her refund.

The response given by *************** of "I emailed **** ********* today to help her out on her refund." is ******. I check my email daily and have never received an email. As stated in my complaint, the resolution I am looking for is to have my account reimbursed for the $*** as agreed upon on *******. ************************** just refund me.

I gave **** ********* the full refund today.

I also emailed her the print-screen refund confirmation, to her email address of *************************

04/21/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

On ***************** we placed an order with your company and the credit card was charged on *****************. After waiting approximately 2 weeks and receiving no product, I called and was told that the product was mailed. On ******* I received an email asking had we received the product. I responded back stating that I had not received the product and was to wait another 24 - 48 hrs more.

I waited approximately 2 weeks and was told the product was on back order and would be mailed when it came in. On ***************, I again called and inquired about having not received the product and was told that the money was refunded back to the credit card.

As of ****************, no money has been refunded to the credit card. I am presently not pleased with the service that we received after in good faith purchasing a product from your company. As of *************** we had not received the product that was ordered nor have we received a refund .

Our desire is to have the product we ordered, but if it cannot be provided, please refund the money. We would like to resolve this matter quickly as possible. Below you will find all the necessary information needed to expedite this matter.

The refund was supposedly done on ******,we were to wait 7-10 days. As of ******* no refund has been returned to the credit card.

Refund

We can give ********* a full refund.

I emailed ********* about this today.

I did not receive a response on the 29th or as of this present time received an email response. Please refund the money to the credit card as you previously promised.

Good morning,

I left you a voicemail concerning this case. We have not received a refund to our credit card and not understanding the reason why not. I have been more than patient and since this can not be resolved at this level I will have to take legal action. I purchased an item in good faith with was not received and I am only asking for what is rightfully mine. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

***************

Hello *********.

I emailed you to ****************** directly to help you about th erefund.

04/18/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

i received the pro series 9 projector - original order number ******-- 24 DAYS AFTER ORDERING

however several things are missing which SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED PER BUSINESS' INTERNET SITE OFFER --
1. hdmi cable
2, vga cable
3. carrying case with handle
4. ceiling mount
5. warranty card
6. batteries for the remote.

this item was originally ordered march 2, 2016 and i was told the item got lost and had to be resent and there was an excessively long delay in my getting the item - and then it arrived with missing components.

immediate sending to me of missing components of this purchase via overnight mail.

We have solved it amicably with ****.

We emailed her with several options.

02/29/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered an HD projector (******************************************* Video Projector) on ************* and paid with my credit card $***. Delivery was 5-7 days and it never got to my home. I contacted them and they told me it was lost in transit so they would expedite another. It also never arrived so I contacted them again. This time they said the unit was out of stock and they would send it out express that 'Friday'. *************** ****************************************************************************************** I just checked my CC today and no credit issued 2.5 months later.. They had said that they would not only refund my purchase price but because the experience was so bad they were going to send me the product anyway. Neither has happened ***********************************

Refund of the total amount as well as the unit they promised.

Mr. ***** received a full refund already.

It is confirmed with his card company.

They still have not refunded the Amazon Chase Visa card (HD projector world). We just checked again this morning. We've put in a complaint to the credit card people

We emailed Mr. ***** today at 4:24PM Pacific Time on February 10.

Mr. ***** mentioned that he contacted the credit card company.

We assumed that he issued a dispute so he would have received a refund directly from the bank.

05/07/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Per my request for service, I contacted ** and was sent return instructions. I returned a projector for service on April 16, 2014 via **** priority mail (paperwork barcode #*************)but never got my projector back despite repeated calls to ****** and frequent promises about when it will ship.

The projector would not restart after I installed a new lamp so I want my projector back and will pay for the repair if the cost is reasonable. Ideally, there should be no cost given what they have done.

04/21/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased one of the ************ HD projectors from this company for $139 dollars. The projector does not meet the specifications that are advertised, with very dim light and poor picture quality, ****************************************** The company promised to include a carry case, VGA connection cable and HDMI cable, and batteries for the remote control, which were not received. The customer service e-mail does not work. ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Everything that was advertised, including a projector with actual 1,000 lumen bulb and 1080i projection quality,********************************** with advertised cables, batteries and case.

03/20/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered a projector with internal DVD Player on 02/15/2015 with free shipping by ***** - 3to 5 days. Order Number: XXXXXX. My credit card was charged $499.00 on 02/17/2015. I called on 02/20/2015 when projector had not arrived. I was told it had been mailed out on 02/19/2015 and to expect delivery by 02/27/2015. I called on the 02/27/2015 when the projector had not been delivered . I spoke with ***** who asked me to call on Tuesday 03/03/2015 if the item did not arrive on Monday, 03/02/2015. ***** guaranteed he would extend my warranty one year and would send out the projector by 2 day express mail if I still had not received it. I called several times on Tuesday. During one of the answered calls, I spoke with a gentleman who said ***** was on the phone with another customer. He placed me on hold for an extended period of time and then came back on to say ***** was still on the phone. I left messages at 12:57 pm and 6:15 ET. Each recording guaranteed a call back. No return calls have been received. Online contact connection is inactive. *****
Product_Or_Service: HDMI Projector with internal DVD
Order_Number: XXXXXX
Account_Number: XXXXXX

I want immediate delivery of the projector for which I have been charged. Otherwise an immediate refund of the $499 to the credit card account used ********************************************************** **********************************************************************************************

10/29/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased this product, *** ****** ************* Hi-Def HDMI LED Video Projector New May 2014 Model $599.00 on Sunday October X XXXX, online. I receive a order number, but it didn't have tracking information as most companies do. that's when I became suspicious. I received an email, no contact #, nor an address or any information that normally comes from ordering on line, refund policy , etc. So I called Monday, they didn't ask for order # (strange) just my name. It took them forever with that, placed on hold several times. Then they finally said looks like your order just shipped out. Ok fine, checking my bank account. money processed and out. No email with tracking#, called got the same information as on Monday. Tuesday, your order just shipped out, well I thought it shipped out Monday. ********************************************************** Called Wednesday, same answer, your order shipped out today, wait for the email about tracking. Still no email.***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Product_Or_Service: Projector
Order_Number: XXXXXX

What I paid for the product $599.00. And for BBB to do something about this kind of fraud.

09/23/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Late on shipping, Shipping excessive time and connoot get return Instructions.

Full credit to my credit card.

Stereo Systems - Dealer, Electric Bikes, Bicycle-Dealers