BBB Accredited Business since 31/10/2006

Super Strong Roofing Ltd.

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/04/2016Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Superstrong Roofing replaced my entire roof in April 2011. On or about October **, 2015, during a heavy rainfall, my roof leaked. In the exact spot which had resulted in the entire roof being replaced back in 2011. I called Superstrong Nov **, 2015, and the first thing he said is that he had never done any work at my house at all. I told him I had a receipt, and then he said he would take care of it; I spoke to the owner, ****, and also his ***, *****. They asked that I send them a copy of the receipt. I emailed the receipt to the email address provided, but they said not received (*****************************************************). Spoke to *****, and finally he said email rec'd and will fix the roof. Followed-up with several emails and telephone calls - each time they said they would attend to the repairs. The final straw: arranged for them to come on Nov **. I took the day off work - sent them reminder emails; also called on morning of Nov **, and spoke to ***** - said he would come, but did not.

I want them to honor the warranty and fix my roof. It should not be leaking. They did the work only 4 years ago, and already leaking.

I have been out of town for past few weeks and just got back so we will be replying to this matter asap thank you for understanding if you have any questions you may call me at ************ thank you.

I will wait until my roof is repaired under the warranty before I accept the response. Thank you.

Superstrong Roofing attended the premises today, Dec **, 2015, and inspected the roof. I am satisfied. Please close the complaint.

02/16/2016Problems with Product / Service

Roofing Contractors, Contractor - Flat Roof, Roof Cleaning & Stain Removal, Roofing Service Consultants, Contractor - Tile Roofing, Contractor - Metal Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Roofs-Treatment & Maintenance, Contractor - Concrete