North Central Roofing Ltd

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

05/15/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

****************************************** Do not get North central roofing! They scammed us out of 7000.00 dollars. They told us three time in nov 2014 that they were coming to do our roof did a no show all three times finally I was very annoyed so the end of dec I called and told them I wanted my money back, and they told me twice they were sending me a cheque never received it. Finally I called the first of this month and the owner told me the office was closed until the 16 to call then and he personally would put the money in my account. Called him the 16th and he was to busy told me he would put it in the next day, messaged him the next day, still to busy I have tried calling and texting I see he is reading my messages but just not answering. We have been getting such a run around with them I am so frustrated. We do not have 7000 dollars to just give away. I am very disappointed that he will not even return a phone call. I was told I had to pay 7000 dollars before the shingles were ordered because they were specialty shingles, needless to say he did not give me the shingles and I did not get the work done. Cannot believe people can just take money from you and not return it!

I only want the 7000.00 I paid him back in full.

************** received a full refund. If you have any other questions phoue me at *************
He has finally paid the full amount, took 7 months to get back.

10/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We hired this roofing contractor to replace our roof and repair all gutters. The shingles were completed and payment was made August 7, 2014, with the promise that the roofer would return to repair all gutters. Since that time, many attempts have been made to have the contractor return to finish the job. The company has promised on several occasions to arrive the next day or the following saturday with the gutters. The last time I spoke with the contractor, he was quite rude and stated that he would be there that day or the next. Since that time, I have not been able to reach him by phone or at the store.
I would prefer to resolve this issue without making this complaint, but at this time, I am unable to contact him in any way. I spoke with a BBB representative Oct 10th and was advised that I was within my rights to make a complaint to have this issue resolved. I chose to wait until today, in the hopes that he would arrive and I would not have to file a complaint. I am very disappointed at this time.

I am seeking the repair of all gutters as promised when the contractor was hired and again when payment was made.

Good Afternoon *********

The customer was informed that the gutters would be repaired in the Fall when the contract was signed.
I did speak to****** this morning to let her know that ***** was on his way to do the Gutter repair today,
which she was OK with. Hopefully this was done to the customers satisfaction.

**************************

08/14/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues
10/22/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We had the company replace our roof, happy with the work done. Paid **************** the agreed amount of cash down payment, he said he had no recipts to give us but initialed on the quote we had paid that amount, did not hear back from him for est. 2 weeks, gave him 24 post dated cheques, signed paper work, with the promise of his accountant would have the paper work to us in 1 week, we heard from him again after the first post dated cheque cleared that his house had been broken into and we had to cancel the cheques as he had not had them to the accountant to be stamped yet, he called us back that night to say our cheques were not involved, we have called on 2 separate occasions to have paper work sent and as of the 2nd cheque clearing the bank we have not received our paper work.

a copy of the warranty from the shingle manufacture, gaf roofing shingles, a copy of the purchase agreement and proper receipts from north central showing all payments cash and cheques to date

Roofing Contractors, Siding, Insulation Contractor - Spray Foam, Insulation Contractors, Contractor - Drainage