BBB Accredited Business since 31/10/2014

AZ Plumbing & Gas (2014) Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

06/24/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We had them install a programmable Thermostat.. it heat box now making a loud banging noise now, they came and said he did not know why and left.. We have been having problems with the heat coming on and staying on, we called and make an appointment, my husband thought he fixed it so he called and cancelled it.. few days later the problem was still happening so he called and was give an appointment for ******** at Noon, well never showed up.. i called********* and spoke to *** who said he got busy, and i said ok was someone going to call me and set up a new appointment and she said no, i said umm ok so you just no show and then not make me a new appointment, she response was if your not happy call someone else, i said that's not very professional, she then got upset that i said that and said that is what she does when shes not happy.. she said he was going to talk to the Tech and call me back in a few mins, i waited hour maybe just over and i called her back, and asked what was happening she told me she talked to him and he got busy yesterday.. i said ok when can i have him come, she said she would put me down for 3pm today **** ****** and i asked her how long after 3pm should i wait if he gets busy again and does not show up and her response was well he might not show up so that is up to you, i said your going to put me down for 3pm and he might not even show up, i said will someone call me and tell me and she said no sorry we dont do that.. after talking a few mins and her offering me his cell number which i did not end up getting, she said she would call him quick and then call me right back.. that call was at 10am on ********* its now noon on *********** hours after she said she would call me back for the 2nd time and i have still yet to hear from her.... this is terrible service and we were treated like this for no reason....

to pay for the other company i had to have come in because *** told me to call someone else.************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The operator the consumer referred to has been let go. Operations will be now be handled much more professionally.

I do not accept this response
I glad to hear that things will be handled more professionally, however i am still waiting for my thermostat to be returned, we needed to hire a new company to fit what was done and well as replace the thermostat that we received from your company, we still have it sitting here waiting.. this happened almost 5 months ago.. we would still like to have our old thermostat back, like we were told by****

10/03/2014Billing / Collection Issues
12/03/2013Billing / Collection Issues

Plumbers, Backflow Device Testing & Supplies, Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Contractors, Heat Pumps, Boilers-Service & Repair, Air Conditioning Contractors