Paintballgear.ca

07/02/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered paintball gear for my ********************************. The invoice they sent me was for $******. There invoice stated that if they do not have it in stock they will have it shipped direct from supplier. On ******** I received another email saying my order was on back order. I rang in Mid *** to find out where the order was and they told me it would be in the following *****************. When that came and went I again rang and asked and was told the following week. I sent numerous emails during this time and received one back on ******** giving me a ticket number and they would be in contact. Nothing happened. After I sent them an angry email I received one back on ******** stating they had sent the order directly from ********** in ******* and a tracking number will follow shortly. the money was then taken from my credit card but was $** higher than on the original invoice. I started ringing and emailing and could not get through on the phone or get an answer to my email. I finally got a hold of ************************ and told him we had days until the party, that I had no tracking number and that he overcharged me. He stated that he accidentally charged me shipping and that he could fis that now, he never did. He told me he needed to call ******* to find the status of the shipment and I told him to call me back as the party was this weekend and I needed it sorted. He never called back. I still have no tracking number. I have logged over ** emails and in excess of *** phone calls trying to get through. I have left messages that are never returned. ********************************************************************

i want to to pay for the party we set up and now cannot have or if I can move it to another weekend they are going to pay for the expense to drive to ******************* to pick up the goods from ************. My ****** decided to have a ***************** in the summer so they could have a paintball party. ************************************

Entertainers, Sports & Recreation, Sporting Goods-Rental, Sporting Goods-Whol & Mfrs, Clothing-Retail, Paintball - Games & Supplies