Lucky 8 Auto

10/10/2012Advertising / Sales Issues
08/24/2012Problems with Product / Service
04/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Unauthorized changes to the contract or agreement

Complaint: To whom it may concern:

I bought a Vehicle (**************) from "Lucky 8 Auto" in Vancouver BC ***********************************************************************
After 3 months went by my insurance expired (January 8, 2014) I went back to Lucky 8 and they talked me into trading in the ************** for a ******************

Transferring my payments from the **** to the ******** and loosing $1400 for switching vehicles.

On January 3 I traded the **** in and drove off with the ***************** from their lot. They are suppose to cash a cheque of $550 a month on the 16th day.
Which they have never cashed a cheque and are now saying I owe a balance of $1650.00.
I have recently found out that the car was in FOUR (4) accidents, a total of over $10,000 of damage.
If I had known such a thing I would have never purchased this vehicle.

I called Lucky 8 on March 6 and spoke to *******, the manager. He said he "thought" he told me about the accidents, in which case i stated I defiantly knew he didn't because i would never buy a car with so much previous damage. He said "Ok we will give you your money back" I asked "How Much?" He said "All of it, I will call you back"

I can confirm I never once knew about any of the accidents until recently when a ******** was done on the vehicle.

Well 2 weeks passed and I never got a phone call back.

I have emailed Lucky 8, 4 times and made multiple calls to their office leaving many messages.

I finally got ahold of ******* today (March 27) and after a ********* phone call from him he says he is NOW going to cash all my cheques and not give me ALL my money back.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Automobile Dealers-Used Cars