Buying A New Car
Tips To Remember:
1. Decide how much money you can spend and what type of car best suites your needs.
2. Research the various models to determine those that are the safest, most reliable, and otherwise suitable.
3. Narrow your choice to several cars. Do not make the mistake of having your heart set on one car- it may reduce your bargaining power.
4. Obtain updated price lists to compare dealer costs with prices listed on the window sticker. You will know how much bargaining room you have on the basic car and individual options.
5. Get a firm quote, in writing, from the dealer.
6. Shop around for financing and service contracts, and compare the terms carefully.
7. Test drive the car before purchasing it.
8. Read and understand the contract thoroughly before signing.
9. Inspect your new car before driving off the car lot.