Buying A Used Car
Before Signing a contract or purchasing a used car, you should do the following:
1. Take the time to read and understand the entire written agreement.
2. Be sure that all blank spaces are filled in, that all of the salesperson's verbal promises are included, and that the type of warranty that comes with the car is spelled out.
3. If you are required to make a deposit, ask whether it is refundable, and under what circumstances, and make sure the information is also included in the contract.
4. Inspect the car in daylight and good weather.
5. Don't expect perfection in a used car.
6. Road test before you commit to buy.
7. Have a trusted mechanic thoroughly inspect the car before you purchase it.