BBB Accredited Business since 10/16/2013

Bathmaster

01/26/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

While completing work on my bathroom, the workers damaged the floor in my hallway at the top of the stairs. I have asked for it to be repaired for the past five months. They have acknowledged damaging the floor; however, will not contact me regarding repair. There are no emails from ****** ******, the person I was dealing with other than those taking responsibility. I have an estimate now from a creditable flooring company. It will cost over $3300.00 to repair the damage to my floor.
Product_Or_Service: Bathroom remodel

I want my floor repaired properly.

I've contacted the customer ****** ********* to figure out a date that i can have my own flooring company estimate the damage.

We are meeting Monday, January 19. I'm just waiting for her reply as to what time she is available.

Thanks