Preferred Property Management

06/13/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I'm filing this complaint for an unpaid balance due and deposit refund.. I had ordered service from WPS EVENTS for February 15 2014 in LAS VEGAS - the ordered had been placed several months prior and a $200.00 dollar deposit was given. They were going to deliver and install fruit wood Chavari Chair for 450 people. A few days before the event Jose and I spoke, making sure we were both on the same page.. The Friday before the event, **** told me they would be arriving by 10 am from California to the panos hall, so I had the hall manager open early for us . He then call me around 6am and told me that they would not be leaving till 9am due to truck issues . ( they had to wait or get another truck, but that they should arrive by 1pm. I told him that the event started at 4pm so they need to be here no later than 2pm . Now waiting and waiting, I kept calling him no answers. Finally he answered. Now, it's passed 1pm . Closer to 2pm He tells me he is in Victorville.but they will make it around 4pm.. I told him I can't Waite the events starts at 4pm and there is no chairs . I would need to act quick, because your not going to make it. He calls me up a couple of minutes late. Mean while I'm calling everyone I know to find the chair customer requested finally I found some.. We had to get large trucks, call in 6 people to help pickup deliver , load unload the chairs that was not including the company we rented the chairs from they had 4 people. My customer was very so stressed and so was I. The guest had to wait until all the chairs were. Installed .the doors opened at 5:05pm. I called **** and told him. They would need to refund my deposit and they were going to pay for all the charges in had to make plus labor cost.. They emailed me stating he would pay and he called me to give him my bank account number and he would deposit the money, but till this day, he will not reply to Emails nor answer my calls. I have now sent him a certified letter regarding the balance, refund
Product_Or_Service: Chavari chair rental

I want them to give me my refund ASAP.. It's been 96 day past due. By cashiers check. To Byancas event decor

This complaint is filed against the wrong Company. Preferred Property Management used to have the address of ****************************************. Now this address is rented by an event planning company, and I am not aware of their name. My Company does not rent chairs and I have never heard of complainant. I do know that I have had a hard time getting Yahoo Local and some other websites to use my Proper address, which is on Walnut St. in Bellflower. I have been on Walnut St. in Bellflower for 10 years now. I have written to Yahoo and Yelp and other websites, but they ignore my requests to correct my address. Therefore, Preferred Property Management has nothing to do with this complaint. Have your complainant check with the City of Bellflower Business License Department and they can confirm if this WPS or whatever name this is about uses that address. There are tenants in that location and it is a commercial office. but I am not aware of the name. The City of Bellflower is your best bet. Also the City of Bellflower, can confirm the address for Preferred Property Management who rent residences, not equipment. I hope this explanation is adequate to clear this off my name.

Property Management