In Central & Eastern Kentucky

Denger's Hearth & Home

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

11/07/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Non-delivery of products

Complaint: Mr. ****** was suppose to order me a gas stove for 1800 dollars. I paid him 900 dollars. I don't want a stove, I just want my money. I have the bill he gave me that I paid. I also have my checks front and back.

Mr. ****** indicated that he would provide a refund to the customer in the next month. He apologizes for the delay in getting the funds to the customer.

03/19/2014Delivery Issues
03/19/2014Delivery Issues
05/07/2013Advertising / Sales Issues

Fireplaces, Stoves - Wood, Coal, Furniture - Outdoor, Fireplace Equipment - Retail