BBB Accredited Business since 11/01/2007

Glenn Toyota-Scion

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

06/17/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Finance Officer misrepresented what was included in the price of the vehicle.
Purchased 2009 Toyota Matrix on Saturday, 5/10/2014. After waiting over 1.5 hours and after closing of the dealership to speak with the Financing Officer, he misrepresented what was included in the price of the vehicle. Specifically, he indicated the Zylon application was included ($700) and the extended warranty was "part of the certified used vehicle program" ($1995). I would not have purchased either of these items if I had been given the option to decline or if he had been honest about them not really being included in the original price of the vehicle.

Refund of the extended warranty cost($1995). The zylon application has already been added to the car so I will go ahead and pay for that part.

Mrs. ******** came in Saturday June 7th and cancelled her warranty.

12/04/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

sold me a car that had been wrecked without giving me a car fax after request several times had in shop for repair for road noise and pulling to right
purchased car june 29 realized road noise called dealership asap took in the following Monday replaced all 4 tires picked car up that Wednesday and still have noise I called them to let them know took care back on Friday and was supposed to pick up but Saturday cause 2 wheel bearings had to be replace didn't have in stock I pickup care on the july 9 still pulling to right and road noise. upon taking to another Toyota dealership they pulled carfax and seen the car had been involved in accident and wasn't disclosed had moderate damage had to be towed and was right side impact with another car so that explains why im pulling to right side. also called dealer and manager was very rude and said he wasn't replacing car or even repairing the car. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY A CAR FROM GLENN TOYOTA FRANKFORT KY. LIARS AND CHEATERS

I want another car like mine since I wasn't aware of the accident involving my car or them to purchase my car back at the price that is owed at the bank

Glenn Toyota provides a Carfax report on all pre-owned vehicles. You can find Glenn Toyota's Carfax reports on our website, as well as Autotrader.com, and Cars.com. We also provide a hard copy of the Carfax in every deal jacket. Glenn Toyota has gone above and beyond trying to address the customers concerns, including replacing tires and replacing wheel bearings. On Sept. 21st, 2013 the General Manager was contacted by the customer and he offered to set up a meeting between himself, the Service Manager, and the customer to drive the vehicle and address any problems he may still have.

At this point the customer became belligerent, using offensive language and making outrageous demands. Glenn Toyota does NOT tolerate abusive or offensive language towards its employees. The slanderous comments Mr. ******* has made to the BBB as well as to our own personnel on the phone on several occasions have rendered any future business relationship with him untenable.

Their was no EFFORT to setup a meeting with me in any shape form or fashion! I was provided a CARFAX on the wrong car I didn't look at both vins on car and paper to match up cause I thought ok they r honest but was I wrong after I found out at another dealership my car had been wrecked and I've been told by attorneys this is fraudulent! The manager was rude from the get go saying it was my responsibility and they fail to mention they knew the car had been wrecked and replaced two wheel bearings u see Toyota warrant when they knew carfax showed they had pulled it. So now I'm calling and getting Toyota corporate involved as well as the news how they like to lie to the customers

05/16/2013Problems with Product / Service