In Greater East Tennessee

10/27/2011Problems with Product / Service
11/30/2011Advertising / Sales Issues
10/27/2011Guarantee / Warranty Issues
07/23/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services

Complaint: Unable to use service we paid for and unable to reach anyone in customer service for assistance.
We purchased a Wahoo Travel Club license on June 7, 2010 for $4000.00 and paid the $99 annual maintenance in 2011 and 2012. About a year ago we were no longer able to access our account. We tried calling the contact numbers given to us on our paperwork and tried contacting through email but have never gotten a response; until this year when our maintenance fee was due, I received a phone call and email. When I told the person who called about the account no longer being usable, I was told they only handle billing and could not help me. She gave me another contact number for customer service (different from the original number we were given). We still have not been able to contact anyone to help us access our account but we continue to receive billing statements for the maintenance fees. We have never used the membership and don't feel we should have to continue to pay for a service we cannot access (through the online web tool) or utilize.

02/13/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor a contract or agreement

Complaint: The business is The Club Premiere / Wahoo Vacation Express / Sterling Springs Resorts. These are all the names that they have used on any paperwork I have received or any debits they have taken from my bank account. Since I have spoke with Shana I have done some research of my own and have spoke with my bank. This company is a vacation package in which we purchased in 2010. Along with being a vacation broker they offer many other services at a deeply discounted rate. On several occasions we have called the number to request about using our package for little short weekend trips. The prices were actually a few dollars more than we could book through a site like Hotwire, Price Line, ect. We just figured since they were just little weekend trips we couldn't expect a huge discount. With the economy being a little slow we have not had a chance to take an actual vacation in a while. We are currently planning for a vacation which is going to be approximately a week and a half trip. Therefore we were excited to finally use this vacation package. We had a hard time getting a hold of someone in the so called booking department. Once we finally did get someone they spoke broken English. The prices we received were outrageous. They were almost more than going through the hotel directly, and were considerably more than going through a place like Hotwire. When I expressed my concern to the lady on the phone she offered me no explanation and said we could just check back latter and see if prices were cheaper. Frustrated and disappointed at all the money we have already spent in this vacation package, which is still not paid off.

02/01/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor a contract or agreement

Complaint: Bought contract in 2009 and still have not gotten 1 satisfactory vacation from them, paid $5000 and now they want 100 a year on top
2009 until present, bought vacation club package and they still have not provided me with 1 vacation discount,always booked , now they want $100 ayear on top of what i paid, phone always busy , never return calls

01/04/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor service estimate or agreement

Complaint: purchased this and cant contact them to use the property. was not contacted when they went out of bussiness.
we purchased this from wahoo club and cant contact them by phone. I have made several attemts to schedule a vacation for our family with no success. They are still taking out our payment every month. I called the bank and they had no number for us to contact them either. Was told when we were in tennessee 12-2-12, that wahoo went out of business but no one had a number for us to contact them to get more information. That is when I called our bank to stop payment on the account and they gave me the number of the BBB . The payment is stopped as of 12-10-12.

04/21/2014Problems with Product / Service