BBB Accredited Business since 07/01/1994

Tennessee State Bank

06/30/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

They knew the atm was out of service and they did not put an out of order sign on the door. There was an employee that watched me walk in there to make a withdrawel and waited for me to get finished to tell me I was'nt getting my **** dollars plus the atm fee and my card fee. So I walked inside the bank thinking since it was their atm they could just give me the money they took off my card, wrong they kept my *** dollars and ran my card inside for *** dollars which costed me another ** dollars through my card.I just want my money back that this bank took from me.

Non customer, attempted to withdraw cash from an ATM at Bank. Transaction detail from ATM shows the transaction completed then, Transaction detail shows that the transaction was immediately reversed through the system; therefore, no money was dispensed. TSB has records from ATM showing that customer had withdrawn money from the ATM prior to this transaction and after; therefore ATM was functional. Surveillance cameras at branch did not show that customer was being watched by employees .Customer discussed situation with bank employees and was told to check with her financial institution to make sure that transaction was not charged to her account at her bank. Customer then conducted a cash advance at the branch. Branch did not charge a fee to conduct this transaction. Bank received a chargeback requesting a refund of the transaction through the ****network. The Bank offers to reimburse customer for $$ card fee due to inconvenience. Please let us know how to reimburse.

Banks