Tekcorner

02/16/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had a defective unite went dead after 3 days of receiving , called customer service and technical support after a lot of trials i was instructed to return the unit, was promised a replacement, I returned the unit and it was delivered to them, I have the tracking information
after 4 weeks of waiting and more then 9 phone calls and multiple emails i wasn't able to get an answer about my replacement unit every phone call ended with me being hung up on or transferred to a non working line !!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK

all our units are being tested prior sent out to the customer. after talking to the customer with our technical support they diagnosed the issue was the power adapter, so we sent him another adapter, but the damage was internal which could be caused from the shipping or other reasons.
per our policy we can not ship any item before receiving the defective unit to be tested if it was manufacturer defective or other reason.
having said that, we did ship him another unit last week to satisfy the customer, and offered him an upgrade to his package for free.

I received a new item in working condition, thank you

06/01/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I cancelled my services with tekcorner in February, did everything i was suppose to. They told me "2 week notice then my services were cancelled, so I would have Hto pay march and that would be my last payment. They take the money right from my bank every month, around the 5th - 7th, my bill amount was 73.43 dollars. April 7th, to my surprise they charged me the 73.43, after I cancelled. I didn't have the money because I sshould not have been charged. I was then charged 45.00 $ from my bank for an NSF because I had a couple of dollars in my bank, I owed my bank 35.96. I told tekcorner, I email the proof, a bank statement, they have just told me they will not be refunding my money!

I did not mess up. I did everything I was told, I think it is 100% unfair that I had to pay 35.96$ out of my pocket to my bank because I was charged when, I should not have been! I want my money back, 35.96! They have the bank statement.

Internet-Based Telephone Service, Internet Services