Blue Mountain Chrysler Ltd

05/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I paid for a repair that I had to take back and they told me there was nothing wrong. I had to pay another shop to repair it. The refuse to refund me.
I took my truck in to have a recall repaired after I was not notified and the tie rod end broke. They completed the recall and advised that it needed an alignment which they sent to another company I said go ahead. When I picked up my truck I noticed the steering wheel was crooked and the truck was pulling to one side. While my husband and son were both driving the truck immediately after getting it back they both noticed what appeared to be the "death wobble" I called the dealer right away and told them what was wrong they said bring it back in which I did, I told them I wanted the alignment looked over to have that shop ready to look at it when I brought it back. I searched the cause of the "death wobble" is either the tie rod ends or the alignment, both of which were done so both needed to be looked at, I took it back they checked the tie rods said everything was fine told me I must have a bad tire and refused to take it back to their alignment shop. I took it to another shop where they provided me with paperwork showing me what angle my tires were at and what they should be. I paid for the correct alignment to be done. I sent this info to Blue Mountain Chrysler they refuse to refund me my money. I then spoke to the company who originally did the alignment and he informed me he had already refunded my money back to the dealer after they called him regarding my complaint . After they had already received my refund from the alignment company they refuse to refund my money.

101.64

Hi ***
I received the original complaint and reached out to the customer to bring the situation to an agreeable solution. I have spoke to the customer on 2 occasions and have solved the issue. They customer will convey this same message if needed.
Can you please let me know if there is anything else on our end that we need to finalize in order to put this to bed.

Thanking you for your time

****** ***

After making my complaint I was able to get my money refunded.

03/27/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased a used vehicle with an extended warranty. Warranty was not what we were told it was so we cancelled. Would like money refunded.
On Jan 24 2015 we were given a quote of $20,043.37 for a used vehicle. We put a $500 deposit down and were told it would take a few days for the paperwork, licencing, cleaning etc. Jan 28 2015 came in expecting to pay the amount quoted, but were told by salesperson **** ****** we had to purchase an extended warranty and service contract or our vehicle trade in amount would be less and the interest rate on our loan would be higher. We asked about the price we originally agreed on and were told it didn't include any protection plans. We said that was fine and was what we wanted to do. We were ignored and told there had to be something. We were presented with several contract options, none of which were what we had originally agreed to. **** told us he liked a particular package and if we went with it he would have the vehicle undercoated. As soon as we showed a slight interest in the package he sent the vehicle to be undercoated, then proceeded to tell us what was included in the package. We said we didn't like it and wanted what we were originally quoted. At this point he said, "I can't do that now, the vehicle is already being undercoated, you're going to have to purchase something or pay $2000.00 for the undercoating." The vehicle was undercoated but never cleaned first. Mud, grass and leaves were stuck to the underside of the vehicle with the undercoat applied over top of the debris. The undercoating was done so poorly that once the dirt is removed the undercoat will be almost non-existent. We found out later the lender did not require any type of additional service plan. We ended up paying an extra $5,296.31 for the warranties which have now been cancelled. We looked over the fine print in the plans when we got home and found that they were not at all what we were told they were supposed to be. Two days later we cancelled both policies by following the warranty companies cancellation procedures. A month later we were told by one company that the dealer had been sent our refund. Told by the other company that the dealer had never sent any funds to them to activate the policy and as soon as the funds came through it would be cancelled. We called and talked to **** who said he would look into it and call back later that day. He never called back. Feb 27 I called and talked to general manager ****** *** who said he would look into it and possibly stop the payment to the warranty company so it could be refunded directly. He said he would call me later that afternoon to let me know what was happening. He never called back. I tried calling on March 4 and left a message. No response. March 9 sent an email requesting a response and refund. No response.
I don't understand why it is so hard to give me a response. When I first inquired about the vehicle I had two people call me within ten minuets, now no one will talk to us. I have been overly polite and patient through this process but would like this settled quickly. I am paying interest on the amount I need refunded and would like to apply it to my loan immediately. This is costing me more money in interest the longer it takes.

I would like to have the full amount that I payed for the FCC EXT Warranty of $3,489.44 and the full amount for the Vehicle Armour Platinum 5 Year of $1,806.87. A total of $5,296.31 returned to me immediately so the interest on those amounts will not have accumulated further.

Contact Name and Title: *** ***** - Dealer Princi
I referred the matter to the appropriate members of our management team and they advise me that they have been in touch with the customer prior to this and that the matter is resolved according to protocols required with third party involvment

Auto Dealers - Used Cars