BBB Accredited Business since 22/01/2013

Teletime Superstores

12/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had purchased all 5 of my ******* appliances, hood & TV October 25th, 2014 through ***** at Teletime. 4 out of my 5 appliances were delivered December 4th other than my fridge which was delivered December 13th (a week late). Having seen the fridge in my kitchen it appears to be too big for the space and myself, I am all of 5'3". I have kept the fridge in its original condition and have not used or removed any packaging as I wanted to exchange the fridge for something which was more practical for myself! Appliance specs were provided to ***** and I was told the fridge would be a good fit for me.Having addressed my concern to ***** he advised me there would be no issue and I would be able to exchange the fridge and all i had to do was contact ******* and provide ***** with a ref #. When I explained the issue to ******* they too were a little confused as to why Teletime would need a ref # as I filed my dissatisfaction in an appropriate time frame. It is coming towards the end of the week and I have been back and forth with ******* and ***** who has conveniently been unavailable to return any of my calls regarding this issue.Thus I have filed a complaint and my issue has been put forward through to management at *******. Teletime has not only wasted a week of my time and *******s but has also put a distasteful taste against the brand *******!They are an unprofessional company and should not be able to promote or provide such services to good paying customers. ******* is a well known brand which every one is aware of and no company should hide behind nor abuse the fact that just because they are a distributor they can get away with deceiving customers and leading them on to believe their case is amendable. I do not recommend Teletime or its contractor *** who installed the rest of my appliances to anyone. I'm absolutely dissatisfied and appalled with the services!
Product_Or_Service: ******* Refrigerator

A simple exchange!

Our Sincere apologizes to ****** *****. We try our best to satisfy all of our customers, and we never sell anything to the customer which they don't want or suit them. We always make sure that the product which the customer is purchasing are in full benefit to the customer. We understand that ****** is upset with the fridge. No one makes a big purchase without actually looking at the product. We want ****** to understand that when it comes to appliances its like buying a new car. One its driven off the lot its none refundable or exchangeable. We also don't understand why this complaint had to be made through BBB, Teletime does have a upper Management to resolve this issue. In any case we will do a replacement for ****** and make sure the fridge will suit her needs. We have already contacted ****** and she has advised us to call her after 5pm today. Once again our sincere apologies. Thanks

Your response is appreciated, however I did not receive a call yesterday afternoon. BBB was contacted within reason I was told management was kept abreast of the situation hence the escalation, nothing was done about it!

I hope the issue can be rectified within a timely fashion. Please provide me with further steps: fridge pick up - fridge selection and delivery. Look forward to speaking with you!

****** *****