BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Hubler Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Inc.
Phone: (812) 275-4421 2900 35th Street, Bedford, IN 47421
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Hubler Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. David Ford, General Manager Brad Hubler President Mr. Joseph P. Munson Vice President Mr.
Auto Dealers - New Cars New Car Dealers (NAICS: 441110)
When purchasing a used vehicle "AS IS", please keep the following in mind:
1) You do not have a 3 or 30 day cancellation period unless specified in the signed contract.
2) You have accepted the vehicle in its current condition so the company is not liable for any repair work needed on the vehicle after purchase.
3) The company is not required to offer a refund or an exchange if the vehicle becomes inoperable.
4) As with any contract, get all verbal promises in writing.
5) Have the car checked out by a mechanic and take the vehicle for a test drive.
This type of company may require licensing. To verify if licensing is required and/or if the company is properly licensed, contact the BBB of Motor Vehicles at 317-233-6000 or visit their website at www.in.gov/bmv.