2015 Mary G. Moad Ethics Award
It’s time for you and your business to shine and take center stage. The South Texas Better Business Bureau Advisory Board and staff announces the Fourth Annual Mary G. Moad Ethics Award.
All Accredited Businesses of the Better Business Bureau of South Texas are encourage to apply to receive this prestigious award. As an Accredited Business, you are pledged to operate your business in an
ethical matter. This is your opportunity to be recognized for your hard work and dedication.
Do it today as the applications submission deadline is January 16, 2015 and get ready to be recognized for your excellence in business ethics.
The application process is easy!
• All applicants must be an accredited business in good standing
• Answer ten simple questions
• Provide examples of what sets you apart from others in your business category
• No Entry Fee is required
• One Business will be selected to receive the Award.
Who is Eligible?
• Accredited Businesses of the Better Business Bureau of South Texas region.
Where can I find the application?
• Download the application by CLICKING HERE. Save it to your hard drive and then fill it out per instructions. Applications can be submitted by fax at 956-968-7638 or email awards@BBBSouthTexas.org
When will the 2015 Mary G. Moad Ethics be awarded?
• The winner will be announced at a Press Conference at 11:00 am on Thursday, April 23, 2015 at the BBB office, 502 East Expressway 83, Suite C, Weslaco, TX 78596.