BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company specializes in natural gas marketing and retail supply.
Vista Energy Marketing would like consumers to know the following:
This is a description of the enrollment/termination process with Vista and the product/services you may be receiving.
Please note: In addition to the stringent enrollment criteria outlined below, we would like to remind you there is NO TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION FEE for any variable rate customers. You are free to break your contract and leave Vista Energy at any time. Should you want to simply terminate your relationship with Vista Energy Marketing, call or email us at the number below and we will facilitate the transfer back to the utility – again, there is no penalty or fee to leave Vista Energy.
All recorded 3rd Party Verification systems, at a minimum, MUST confirm the following topics:
1) A verbal question and the customer’s acknowledgement that the customer understands that Vista Energy Marketing is not affiliated with any utility and that the customer wishes to enroll their gas account with Vista Energy Marketing and purchase gas from Vista Energy Marketing, and that the utility will continue to deliver the gas to the customer’s home or business.
2) A verbal question and the customer’s acknowledgement that the customer is the customer of record or is authorized to switch to Vista Energy Marketing by the customer of record.
Phone recordings are available upon request.
Phone: 1 888 508 4782 Web: vistaenergymarketing.com
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Vista Energy Marketing, L.P. include:
- 54 complaints filed against business
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints
Factors that raised the rating for Vista Energy Marketing, L.P. include:
- Response to 54 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||15|
|Total Closed Complaints||54|
Additional Complaint Information
Vista Energy serves homes and businesses as a third party natural gas supplier within PG&E’s Core Gas Aggregation Program. Current customers will still receive their bill from PG&E, but Vista Energy will appear as the 3rd party gas supplier.
Please contact our customer service center at 1-888-508-4782 with any questions. It is very important to Vista Energy that our customers remain comfortable and educated with our service.
Type of Entity
Limited Partnership (LP)
Business ManagementMr. Eric Maberry, Vice President - Operations David Ranslem, Owner Scot Thompson, Owner Mike Whalen, Owner