This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (972) 379-9156 2425 West Loop South, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77027 View Additional Email Addresses ! There is an alert on Millennium Law Center, P.C. !
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company is a full service law firm.
On this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1D. Be free of an unsatisfactory rating and maintain at least a B rating at the accrediting BBB and the BBB where it is headquartered, if different.
- 2F. Avoid misleading customers by creating the false impression of sponsorship, endorsement, popularity, trustworthiness, product quality or business size through the misuse of logos, trustmarks, pictures, testimonials, or other means.
- 4B. Clearly disclose to customers:
- direct and effective means to contact the business
- terms of any written contract
- any guarantees or warranties accompanying a product
- any restrictions or limitations imposed (e.g. limited supply, maximum number available per customer)
- the business' return/refund policy
- any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, including information on how future billing will occur
- total cost of the transaction, including tax, shipping and handling, and other related charges
- 5A. Fulfill contracts signed and agreements reached.
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6D. Cooperate with BBB in efforts to eliminate the underlying cause of patterns of customer complaints that are identified by BBB.
- 8A. Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of BBB or its accredited businesses.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of No Rating. The reason is as follows:
- This business has no rating because it is out of business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
State Bar Of Texas
1414 Colorado Street, Austin TX 78701
Phone Number: 800-204-2222
Fax Number: 512-427-4100
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Andrew Taleghany, Owner Mr. Shayan A Darvish, Managing Member
FORECLOSURE RESCUE ATTORNEYS