BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Phone: (713) 231-7826 Fax: (281) 398-1168 5504 Old Greenhouse Rd. Suite 200, Houston, TX 77084
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company provides residential and commercial construction services.
On 1/30/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Vintage Custom Remodeling & Construction, Inc. include:
- 6 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 3 complaints filed against business
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
While this company is currently an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau, the company has not responded to one or more customer complaints brought to its attention by the bureau. Accredited Business’s must answer all complaints in a timely manner. The bureau has notified the company that its status at the BBB will be revoked if the complaint(s) is not answered. The company has also developed a pattern of complaints. Accredited Business’s must be free of any pattern and they must devise a plan to eliminate the pattern.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||6|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Alejandro Lerma, Owner
CONSTRUCTION / REMODELING SERVICES