BBB Business Review
1 of 1 images | See All Images >>
BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers training and employment of disabled in farming, agriculture
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Puna Kamali'i Flowers, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Puna Kamali'i Flowers, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
State of Hawaii Department of Taxation
PO Box 1425, Honolulu HI 96806
Phone Number: (808) 587-4242
The license number is W20546540-01.
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMs. Vicki Nelson, President
Florists - Retail Mentally Disabled Services Paper & Document Shredding
Refund and Exchange PolicyIf a problem arises due to the perishable nature of our product we must require that our customers follow the guidelines below:
1) Inspect all products immediately upon arrival. If a problem is encountered, you need to report the situation to your sales representative within 48 hours of receiving the product. Do not discard the product until you contact your sales representative. PKF, Inc. reserves the right to have the product returned, at our expense, for further examination.
2) In order for your sales representative to record your problem properly, the following information must be provided at the time of the complaint:
a. Invoice/ order number
b. Date shipped and received
c. Air way bill or tracking number
d. Items and number of units damaged with pictures as they are taken out of box.
e. The specific problem encountered with products (s)
f. A written request confirming the claim with all of the above information included must be forwarded to our Keaau, Hawaii office within 5 business days to support your claim.
3) Once your request for credit is approved, a credit invoice will be processed and mailed to you. If the credit request is denied, our credit manager will notify you in writing.
4) Credits should not be automatically deducted from any payment. If you do not receive either a credit invoice or denial letter by the time payment is to be made, please fax or email a copy of your written request, along with photos of damaged items, to our credit manager in our Keaau location at 808-982-8544, email email@example.com. The situation will be researched and you will be contacted as quickly as possible.
5) Please note that transportation problems, such as delays, overheating, frozen/burned products, etc., must be handled directly by you and your freight carrier. If the carrier is Federal Express and we included the freight cost on the invoice of that particular shipment, PKF, Inc. will handle the claim.
If you placed an order and need to cancel, please call or email us as soon as possible. In order for your order to be cancelled, the cancellation must be acknowledged within 24-hours of the order being placed.
Alternate Business NamesEmployment Network Hawaii PKF Document Shredding Service
Products & Services
Tropical flowers and foliage from Hawaii
Packing Material(newsprint) for shippers
DBA SERVICES: Confidential Document shredding