This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Green Line Moving, LLC is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Green Line Moving, LLC's rating include:
- 46 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business.
- One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||5|
|Billing / Collection Issues||6|
|Problems with Product / Service||26|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||46|
Additional Complaint Information
Green Line Moving, LLC was contacted in May 2013 and December 2014 concerning a pattern of complaints alleging issues with service and pricing. The business responded in January 2015 regarding all concerns.
A review of the company's most recent complaints found a pattern alleging:
* Late Pick-up Time
* Late Delivery
* Difficulty communicating with the business
* Cost was significantly higher than what was originally quoted
* Underestimated time to move, which led to increased cost
* Relocation consultant failed to mention certain details
* Damaged/Missing Furniture
* Company kept consumer's furniture until the balance was paid
* Consumer was unhappy with terms and agreement in order to receive compensation
BBB also requested information about compliance with updated federal laws governing moving practices such as:
* Limits on price increases for both binding and non-binding estimates
* Estimates must include Full Valuation Protection
* Full Valuation Protection coverage must be default protection offered to customers who may then opt out or opt down to $.60/lb coverage.
In the business' response dated 01/19/2015, the company indicated that they are under new management and are striving to resolve all past issues and reach their goal of ensuring a high level of customer service. Green Line Moving, LLC has indicated they are in compliance with federal laws regarding moving companies and have outlined several changes to their operation:
* Purchased new trucks, assigned one crew per a job each day, and implemented regular training sessions with employees to ease any conflicts with scheduling and service
* Hired a customer service representative to assist in improving communication with consumers
* Provides the option of onsite estimates, which will allow for a more accurate assessment
* Altered the verbiage in their compensation letter in accordance with consumers' concerns
* Encourage consumers to thoroughly review all Terms and Conditions in order to gain a better understanding of the details of each delivery
BBB acknowledges that Green Line Moving, LLC has a history of responding to complaints presented by BBB. BBB will continue to monitor the business for any additional concerns and update information accordingly.
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
4 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Green Line Moving, LLC
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||4 Customer Reviews|
If a business refers you to another company or uses sub-contractors, BBB recommends that you research that company including reviewing their BBB business review.BBB file opened: 07/28/2011Business started: 06/08/2011Business started locally: 07/01/2011New Owner Date: 11/01/2014
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Corporation
Business ManagementPrincipal: Ms. Caitlin Pope (Office Manager)
Contact InformationMark Levine (Customer Service) Ali Shah (Sales) Zaurbek Uruymagov (Sales) Vadim Yanushevskiy (General Manager)
Number of Employees
Moving & Storage Company
Alternate Business NamesGreenline Moving Company, LLC, GLM&S
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview