This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Comfort Care Medical Equipment is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Comfort Care Medical Equipment's rating include:
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Factors that raised Comfort Care Medical Equipment's rating include:
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 2 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Billing / Collection Issues||2|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||2|
If a business refers you to another company or uses sub-contractors, BBB recommends that you research that company including reviewing their BBB business review.BBB file opened: 09/17/2012
Medical Equipment & Supplies, Surgical Instruments