Fitness First Health Clubs

18 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

07/24/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I entered into a personal trainer program on 7/3/13 for one year and cancelled the commitment on 7/4/13. I was invoiced $469 on 7/4/13.
I entered an agreement with ******* **** of Fitness First, now owned by Gold's Gym on 7/3/13 for a personal training program, 12 MO 3X/wk, 144 sessions, at $35/session, for 12 months. Program fees were $49 for processing and first month charge of $420, for a total downpayment of $469. Payment was made on my ******* *** credit card. I reconsidered my commitment on 7/4/13 and drove to the facilty, and spoke with the receptionist, who indicated I needed to speak with ******* the next day. I spoke with ******* **** by phone on 7/5/13 and asked to cancel my obligation. He stated he would do so but that others in the office needed to insure a cancellation and credit went through to my account. On 7/5/13, I also sent an email to ****** confirming my intent to cancel the contract and at 7:03 PM he responded that "I will do so firt thing Monday morning. The credit should take a few days to process, so I can keep you up to date next week." On 7/10/13 I followed up on the status of this credit and on 7/12/13 at 11:57 AM ******* responded "Your account is officially cancelled, but it will be impossible for us to predict exactly when the refund will show up on your credit card statement. It typically will take 3-5 business days, but could take more or less time depending on factors specific to the bank. I would check your statement on Monday or Tuesday. Everything on our end is complete. I have followed up as late at 7/19/13 by email stating that there has not been a credit issued to my account, and asked if there is someone else I should engage to determine when I might receive this credit. As of today, 7/21/13, no credit has been issued and I have not received a response to my last email of 7/19/13. I have also been charged on 7/20/13 an ongoing monthly fitness fee which I understood would also be canceled if I joined the personal training program.

At this point, I would like all of my obligations cancelled by Fitness First/Gold's Gym and a credit issued as promised for the personal trainer program in the amount of $469. This program was cancelled within 24 hours of initial commmitment and reflection and has been confirmed in writing by ******* on 7/12/13, I would also like to cancel any commitment to Fitness First/Gold's Gym for the current monthly service fee of $27.95. I do not use the facility and would like my financial obligation to end. I do not seek credit for any of those monthly fess, simply cancellation of any further monthly obligations until such time I may or may not re-enter a fitness facility or program.

07/24/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Cancelled membership and was charged.
I went to the Leesburg location on 7/6 and dealt with ***** **** was told I would not be charged on the 10th and had my membership for 30 days b/c last payment was paid when I enrolled. Checked bank account on e 10th and was charged $27.95. I called the leesburg location and they told me to call the corporate office. I called and I think her name was *****. She said I shouldn't have been charged and she needed to get approval to issue me a refund and she'd call me back, I didn't hear from her. I called back on the 15th and the girl who answered said there was no way I would receive a refund even though **** told me I wouldn't be charged at all. I asked to speak to her manager and she said she was on vacation and there was no one else to speak with. I called the location in Leesburg again and spoke with a manager, again I was told I'd get a call back that day and I never heard from him.

I would like a refund of $27.95.

04/19/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

There is mold in the showers. Several members have complained and nothing has been done to remove the mold.
There is mold in the showers. Several members have complained and written letters to the president and nothing has been done to remove the mold.It has been over a month since the complaints.

Please replace the showers and remove the mold.

Fitness First has looked into the issue and has taken care of the problem with the showers.

01/14/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Moved out of FF Club area. FF won't let me cancel IAW agreement b/c I'm traveling the next few months; don't have proof of residency anywhere else.
I quit my job in August.  My partner retired after 28 years on active duty in October.  We're both veterans; I separated in 2003 after almost 11 years.  I placed our house on the market Oct 21 as a For Sale By Owner listing (the main reason I quit work).  It sold in less than a month, we packed up and moved out.  That same day, we moved into a hotel temporarily.  Our household goods have been in storage since Nov 19, authorized to be there for up to a year.  We're currently in FL, our third stop after visiting family in OH and MI.  We've been here for 2 weeks already and will be here through New Year's Day more than likely. After Florida, we plan to travel to TX, CA and WA.  We're basically looking for a place to buy our next home and settle down.  It will likely be Florida, but since we are not sure, we have not established residency here.

I didn't realize how fast our house would sell during a typically slow time in real estate.  Expecting to be in MD at least through Spring, I decided to continue taking classes at Montgomery College and registered for the Fall semester.  I also decided to join Fitness First ("FF") again.  I called to get information on a month-to-month membership since I didn't know how long we were going to be in MD, but the rep convinced me to get a year membership since it was cheaper and (she said) I could cancel if I moved.  Several days after speaking to her, I received an email from Fitness First with a discount offer for former members.  I enrolled online. On Nov 27, the day before we left MD, I stopped into FF and explained my situation.  I was told I'd have to contact the corporate office.  I was also warned canceling wouldn't be easy; the proof requirements were stringent.  I had no idea how bad it would be.

I have been trying now for a week to cancel. FF COO ************** told me she would work with me and take a letter from my employer showing my termination date.  Well that letter wasn't good enough because I quit prior to joining FF.  I sent several e-mails explaining my situation again, stating I can't provide proof of residency as I don't have a residence.  I don't live in MD and have no plans to return, but they won't cancel my membership because I haven't provided sufficient proof that I've moved.

****** ******, the CEO, responded to me today.  Not only did he dismiss me, but he threatened to sue me for slander if I attempted to smear his company's good name.  I mentioned I'd contact 7 On Your Side or Judge Judy for help. I told him to go ahead. I don't have anything to give.  I don't have a job.  I don't own a home.  I don't own my car.  My partner and I are not legally bound to each other, so she is not obligated to settle my debts or collections. I wrote Mr ****** again, asking him to tell me what proof that I moved and was traveling would he deem sufficient.  My partner and I then remembered we know two people who work at FF and know we've moved.  I sent a third e-mail and asked him if he would take the word of his own employees if he wouldn't take mine.  He hasn't responded to any of my emails.

My membership is $25 a month.  It's not a hardship for me to pay it, even without a job, but I am not there to use the gym and by the terms of their agreement, if I move 15 miles away, I can cancel my membership.  I just have to provide proof.  I can't even get a PO box in Florida without a driver's license or state ID, and I can't get either of those without a residence.  People sell their belongings and travel cross country in RVs all the time (though we're in a car and hotels or with friends), so I don't understand why FF is having such a difficult time canceling my membership.  We are talking about, roughly, $260 here.

Mr ****** suggested I transfer my membership, but that is not an option.  They're not a company I wish any of my friends to do business with.  My membership agreement gives me the right to cancel if I move.  I simply want to exercise that right.

Immediate cancellation of membership and refund of any dues debited since I began the process of trying to cancel my membership December 13.

As stated in the complaint, the member signed up with Fitness First for a one-year membership on October 18th of this year by using our online join feature. As per the agreed upon contract, Fitness First allows members to cancel before their one year anniversary due to medical illness or a move farther than 15 miles from any of our club locations.
Cancelling while under the terms of the contract require proof. The contract states that "Proof of move is required with thirty days written notice such as a copy of mortgage, lease or driver's license". Fitness First also accepts a variety of other proof that a member has permanently moved away from the area including a letter from a prospective employer, one way plane ticket, college admission letter, or utility bill. Fitness First was also willing to accept a PO box as proof of move in an attempt to settle this matter.
At this time, the member has not provided any documentation that she has moved away from the area in a permanent manner. The member's account has been set to cancel effective the one-year anniversary or until Fitness First receives proof of move.

We left Maryland November 28, traveling to Michigan and Ohio. We have been in Florida since December 9. I set up a PO Box in Maryland after we sold our house and prior to moving, thinking we'd be in the area until mid-December, living in a hotel. I had to provide a driver's license and other proof of residency in Maryland to get the box. As expected, since the USPS has uniform rules and regulations, Florida has the same requirement. To get a driver's license in Florida, I have to provide two proofs of Florida residency. I am not a Florida resident. This is why I cannot get a PO box. I explained this to them already. What Fitness First fails to recognize and acknowledge is that I do not have a permanent state or place of residence. I have attempted to offer all sorts of proof and witnesses to that fact. Two witnesses actually work for Fitness First, but ****** ****** apparently is not satisfied with that as he has not responded to any of my e-mails, one in which I told him about those employees. I have hotel bills dating from November 19. My partner and I are simply traveling cross country--with the ultimate goal of settling in Florida, but that won't be until next summer at the earliest. We have until November 2013, when our government-paid household goods storage expires, to find a house. We are not returning to Maryland. Right now we are traveling from hotel to hotel in Florida. We are at our third; tough season for traveling with the holidays so we have to move when our reservation ends. I should not have to pay for a membership I cannot use and I am willing to go as high up as I need to to get this resolved. For whatever reason I cannot understand or explain, Fitness First is choosing to persecute me for a membership worth less than $300.

The member had an email conversation with the corporate office manager on 1/2/13 during which she had mentioned she received some mail to a friend's address stating "I have been using a Florida friend's address for miscellaneous stuff like Amazon deliveries for Christmas and receipt of my W-2 from my last job." Our manager let her know that we would accept a postmarked letter from a Florida address with her name on it. The member seemed like that would be possible writing "Thank you. I will be happy to do that as soon as I get more mail." Once Fitness First receives a postmarked letter from Florida with the members name on it, her account will be set to close 30-Days from when she initially completed the 30-day cancel notice, December 13th, 2012.

12/30/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I spoke to the manager at the Fitness First in Bethesda who was unable to provide any guidance or assistance.
I am a bit confused. I have been a member of your facility for over 5 years. This week I have been searching for a Thanksgiving schedule. Like everyone else, I want to get a work out in tomorrow morning and I know you have special classes. I only come to the classes.

I could not locate this on your website. Actually, the only gym I could locate was for Bethesda. So I checked out the Golds Gym and their classes, but there are no instructors listed (you have always listed the names of the instructors for your classes online). So I contacted the Bethesda location (since that was the only one I could email on the website). I asked him why the website was not working and I was looking for a class schedule. His response "that is the only location available right now. This is Fitness first." Um, thank you for that response, as if I didn't know who I was inquiring about. I responded back thinking he might do me a favor since it is THEIR website not working and asked him to send me a copy of their class schedule for today and tomorrow. His response "sorry, I don't really know." And this was a manager. What exactly do you do in your job that you can't provide me with the schedule for your gym's classes? Maybe you should re-evaluate your management.

Also, when I tried to submit a complaint on the Fitness First website, I received an error message. It said to select a club location. There was no option to select a club location. Your website really needs some help.

I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years. You can give me a free month for me wasting my time and speaking to people who have no knowledge about their business.

The Manager of the Fitness First Health Club location in Bethesda, MD explained to Ms ***** that there is actually only one (1) location which is located in Bethesda, MD. Gold's Gym acquired all the previous locations to include the Tyson Corner and Arlington location where Ms ***** attends the Group Exercise classes. The Manager was unable to speak on Gold's Gym behalf concerning their group exercise program and availability during the Thanksgiving Holiday due to the acquisition. The website refers to one (1) location because there is in fact only one location named Fitness First Health Clubs.

The Manager is well versed in regards to the classes we have available at our health club however; what was being asked of him was a schedule pertaining to another location that is no longer Fitness First Health Clubs.

We are unable to fulfill Ms *****'s request of receiving a free month of membership dues simply because she is not a member of Fitness First as her membership now belongs to Gold's Gym.

I am understanding what you are seeing. You do not have to use capital letters as if I am not used to the email technology and don't understand your already rude tone AS A MANAGER.

All I am saying is that GOLDS bought out Fitness First. You would think they would buy them out and become better. In the four plus years I was a client at FF, I could always go on the website and find out who was teaching when and where, WHY??? Because like others members would agree, some of your instructors are TERRIBLE, we do not get a work out, and we do not want to make the effort to come out to your location if they just are amateur teachers. Believe it or not, we actually traveled for miles to the good instructors because some of them, we were surprised that they even had a time slot. If you would like me to provide you with names, I would be ***** to do so. You want to be rude with your clients, I will be rude right on back to management hence my complaint to BBB to begin with. It would have been nice if your company didn't process the move so darn confusing and have only two random locations not completely bought out by Golds Gym. And then you basically tell your clients that we cannot go to a golds unless we upgrade. Love making money where you can. Since you CANNOT HELP ME AT ALL (simply because you do not want to and neither did the person who simply responded with I don't know), I will make you happy and complain to golds too.

Just let the manager/receptionist know that be prepared to answer a question properly if someone calls with a question. You are a business there to help people not just to steal money.

So glad I don't belong to FF anymore. And if you want to isolate yourselves from Golds SO much, I will be sure to let others know about the terrible customer service I received so that no one approaches your gym. We pay for a reason and expect quality service. Thank you for nothing.

Please do not write back because apparently YOU are not understanding.

I am contacting you on behalf of Fitness First Health Clubs, I DO NOT work for Gold's Gym. Yes, Fitness First has a schedule of classes and instructors on our website and when you called the Bethesda location asking about other locations that were acquired by Gold's Gym the Manager could not answer your question because we are Fitness First NOT Gold's Gym.

If there is further confusion please feel free to contact me via phone as I do not believe you are understanding the information I am trying to convey via this method of communication. Perhaps, over the phone we could straighten this out more effectively.

****** *********
Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer

ïïïïïïïDirect: ************
ïïïïïïï Fax: ************

12/16/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Gold's Gym recently acquired Fitness First. I discovered unauthorized charged from Gold's Gym on my American Express. I called Golds to find out why and they couldn't tell my why the charges, totaling $278, where there. I did not open a membership with them. I haven't even walked through their doors until I found out I was being charged this money. When I called, the lady I spoke with on their 800 customer service number said she could stop the charges, but couldn't refund my money. This is totally unacceptable. I called back, and found out from a Ms. *********** that my contract with Fitness First expired in May 2011 and their "policy" was to keep my account going month-to-month. I requested a copy of the contract I signed showing this policy in writing and my agreeing to it. I received a call & voice mail the same day letting me know from Ms. ********** that Golds was not provided any type of documentation. How can they hold me accountable for something they can't prove or have my signature? I looked back on my credit card statements, not even able to make it back to May 2011, and I have been charged anywhere from $30-$50/month since then. I want all of that money refunded to me immediately. This is a deceptive and unethical practice by both Fitness First and Golds Gym. Gold's purchased Fitness First and continued their same practices and should be accountable. I will not let this rest until every penny is returned to me.
Product_Or_Service: Gym Membership

I want all the money charged to my credit cards refunded ASAP. I can provide proof of the charges if needed. If this money is not returned to me, I will escalate this to a legal matter. I would like to give Gold's Gym the opportunity to do the right thing before it gets to that. I will stop at nothing to let people know the terrible business practices that have happened with me and how poorly it has been handled to this point.

On June 25 2013 Gold's Gym acquired 17 of the 18 Fitness First Health Club locations. Mr. ***** ***** joined at one of the locations acquired by Gold's Gym and therefore his membership was purchased as part of that acquisition. Mr. ******** joined on May 4, 2010 for at least one year after which the membership automatically continues on a month to month basis under the same terms until he cancels it. The usage history on this account shows activity between the dates of 05/05/2010 and 10/25/2012.

As a courtesy I can provide a copy of the membership agreement as well as the usage history report and account history statement. Please advise as to where to send this information. I can send it via email as an attachment for your review.

****** *********
Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer

ïïïDirect: ************
ïïï Fax: ************

09/25/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

On July 30, an employee refused to allow me to access Fitness First facility in Bethesda that I have been using regularly for the past several years and for which my membership had been paid (most recent monthly fee debited from my account on 11 July). He indicated I was no longer in the system and the facility needed to update its records. I explained I had come into the facility for a quick workout break in the middle of my workday, as was usual for me. His manner was abrupt and unprofessional. He insisted he could not allow me to access the gym unless I filled forms on the spot and provided my credit card details. I informed him I had already paid the fee 2 weeks earlier and did not have time to fill new forms on the spot. I had received no previous written communication from either firm (Fitness First or Golds) about the company reorganization and any impact on gym membership--the FF company had debited my account for the monthly fee, as usual. I left the gym and that evening (7/30) I emailed the FF Bethesda facility manager, ****** ***** to cancel my FF membership, which I had maintained for at least a decade. I also requested remibursement of the monthly fee my checking account had been charged on 7/11, under the circumstances of not being permitted to access the gym. I received no reply from ***** On 8/10 I phoned FFBethesda to follow up with manager **** and was told by the receptionist he was out. On 11 August, I phoned FF Bethesda, asked to speak with **** and was told by ******* that **** had left the firm. *** gave me the name/email of the new FF manager as ******** ******* and told me she would be in Mon. *** also told me there was nothing FFBethesda could do-it was in Gold's hands. She gave me the name of Gold's DC manager as **** ***** I phoned Reed-she was simlarly uncooperative. She said it was a matter for FF Bethesda and that she could email me the Gold's cancellation forms but it would require 30 days after I returned the forms to the DC facility for cancellation to take effect
Product_Or_Service: gym membership

Reimbursement of the monthly fee I was charged on 7/11/13 by Fitness First for gym membership and any further "membership" fees charged after that date by Fitness First or Golds' Gym. Assurance that any "membership" with these companies is cancelled with no further fees charged.

********** ******* ******
**** ****** ****
********* ********* ** XXXXX

Company Information
Gold's Gym International - 19th And L (Formerly Fitness First)

GGI ID: ********* - ******, **********

August 15, 2013

Dear Ms. *********
We are in receipt of the complaint filed by Ms. ****** regarding the cancellation of her membership. Unfortunately, the Bethesda Fitness First was not part of the acquisition, therefore Bethesda members do not have access to the acquired Fitness First (now Gold's Gym locations) and vice versa. Ms. ******'s home gym is Washington DC (19th and L), so this is why she did not have access to that club after the acquisition. On 8/12/13, we cancelled her membership per 8/11 request with a final bill date of 8/10/13, as 30 day notice is required to cancel. She is not eligible for a refund.

If additional information is needed please let me know.
Thank you.

Fitness First has again provided erroneous information. The contract I had for access to Fitness First gym facilities was broken by Fitness First. At end, July, I encountered sudden loss of access to ALL Fitness First Facilities with no prior notice. The Bethesda facility is the sole remaining Fitness First facility following corporate sell-off of other locations. With no notice of any kind, Fitness First unilaterally changed the terms of our contract to sever my access to its sole remaining gym facility in Bethesda. Therefore, Fitness First broke our contract by unilaterally changing its terms and no longer providing the contracted services. When a commercial enterprise breaks the terms of a contract for services by no longer making those contracted and billed services available to a customer, the enterprise must reimburse the customer for the services for which it charged the customer yet failed to provide.

********** ******* ******
**** ****** Lane
********* ********* ** XXXXX

Company Information
Gold's Gym International - 19th And L (Formerly Fitness First)

GGI ID: ********* - ******, **********

September 20, 2013

Dear Mr. ****
We are in receipt of the additional correspondence from Ms. ****** regarding her complaint. Although Ms. ****** provided a copy of her email dated 7/30, we must again refer her to her attached membership agreement, which confirms Ms. ****** is required to give 30 day notice to cancel. Her membership was set to cancel with a final bill date of 8/10/13, which is still in line with the 30 day cancellation policy. Loss of access to the Bethesda location does not waive the 30 day cancellation requirement. As indicated in our previous answer, we will not be issuing a refund for the 8/10 billing.

Thank you for your time.

09/20/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I signed an agreement for 12 months of personal training in May 2013. During the enrollment process, I explained to the Director of Personal Training that I would only be interested in purchasing personal training sessions if I could train with a personal trainer who has significant knowledge and experience working with back and neck injuries. I also mentioned that I needed to work with someone who has availability on weekday evenings and on weekends. I was promised that both conditions could be easily accommodated, so I purchased the sessions.After signing the agreement, it became obvious that the staff and management of this establishment has no interest in members' health and fitness goals. I was paired with two different trainers, neither of whom had experience training individuals with injuries. In addition, they did not have the availability to train me during the times that I specified in my initial meeting with the Director of Personal Training. On several occasions I spoke with both the Director of Personal Training and the General Manager. When I explained my dissatisfaction and issues to them, they blamed everything on me and accused me of being untruthful about my interactions (and lack thereof) with their trainers. After repeated attempts to resolve the issues, I contacted Fitness First's corporate office. I provided e-mails and text messages to their customer service contact; however, my complaint still hasn't been resolved - despite me following up on a regular basis and inquiring about the status.I requested that they refund the money that has previously been debited from my account, as I only received 2 personal training sessions from them. In addition, I requested that my contract and membership be terminated with no remaining financial obligation. To date, this request has not been approved or answered.I have received horrible customer service and find it impossible to resolve this issue with them.
Product_Or_Service: personal training sessions

I would like a refund of the money that has been debited from my account to date (a total of $360) and for my contract with Fitness First/Gold's Gym to be terminated without any remaining financial obligation.

********* ****
XXXXX ****** ***** ******* ****
******** ** XXXXX

Gold's Gym International - Formerly Fitness First

GGI ID: ********* - ****, ********* / ********** - ****, *********

August 14, 2013

Dear Ms. *********
We are in receipt of the complaint filed by Ms. **** regarding cancellation of her membership and training.

We would be happy to let her out of her agreement if she does provide a doctor's note stating she cannot participate in personal training. There will be no refunds issued as she did sign an agreement.

Without anything in writing in which was discussed with her trainer when she joined we cannot let her out of her agreement as this is hearsay.

If additional information is needed please let me know.
****

Gold's Gym/Fitness First continues to only reiterate their position regarding the agreement that I signed. They have not acknowledged any of the issues that I experienced that have led us to this point - not to mention that I have yet to receive an admission of or apology for the appalling customer service that I received. Simply stating that they would assign yet another trainer to me gives me no confidence that the individual would be qualified to work with injuries or that my concerns would be addressed or resolved. Their response does not demonstrate sincerity or a genuine interest to make this situation right for me, as the customer. There have been no alternate options or compromises suggested. As I have previously stated, they only care about getting money they feel that I owe them. Although this case has not been resolved or concluded, they have turned my account over to a collections agency that has been regularly contacting me to demand money for "services" and to threaten me for non-payment. My interactions with them throughout this complaint process has reinforced my opinion that they are not seeking a mutually beneficial resolution and my feeling that it is not possible for me to do business with them on any level. As previously requested, I want the agreement to be terminated and a refund of all payments I made to them. In addition, I want the collections agency to be ordered to stop contacting me.

We are in receipt of the additional response from Ms. ****. Gold's Gym's stance on this issue remains the same. Ms. **** is within her agreement and cannot cancel until the end of her term.

We ask that Ms. **** provide us with times that she is able to train. She will be assigned another trainer and we will help her to accomplish this. She may contact the Director of Customer Care, Kristen Baynard (********@goldsgym.com) to let Mrs. Baynard know the times she is available to train.

****

08/20/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Fitness First sold all of their locations except the Bethesda location to Gold's Gym a couple months ago. The only location I have used in the last 6 years in downtown DC. I cancelled the membership but they continued to bill me, saying I have to provide them with 30 days' notice. In other words, they need 30 days' notice that I will no longer be using the facility that they sold months ago. Absurd. Seems pretty sleazy.

Mainly I want to let people know that Fitness First is kind of a lousy operation. But it would be nice if they would refund my latest monthly charge. They now say I will no longer be billed in the future, but I won't be surprised if that proves to be false.

From: **** ****** <*******@goldsgym.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: BBB Complaint ************* (*******)
To: "*********@greatermd.bbb.org" <*********@greatermd.bbb.org>

***** *******
*** *** ***
****** ***** ** XXXXX

Gold's Gym International - Formerly Fitness First

GGI ID: Unknown

August 8, 2013

Dear Ms. *********
We are in receipt of the complaint filed by Mr. ******* regarding the cancellation of his membership. Unfortunately I was not able to locate him with the information provided. Please note: if he originally joined at Bethesda, we do not have access to those memberships. If he joined at any of the other 17 FF locations, we would request Mr. ******* provide us with his barcode number, the date and amount of his last due payment or any other information we can use to identify him in our system. If he did join at Bethesda, we would request this complaint be directed to that facility for resolution, since we do not own/operate that gym.

Thank you for your time.

Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Fitness Centers, Health Clubs, Personal Trainers, Health & Fitness Program Consultants, Gymnasiums