BBB Business Review
BBB Accredited Business since
Phone: (817) 332-2600 Fax: (817) 332-2605 View Additional Phone Numbers 4420 W VICKERY BLVD, STE 100, FORT WORTH, TX 76107
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
You still have the power to take control of your financial future! Federal bankruptcy law may allow you to:
1. Force your mortgage company to give you up to 5 years to catch up your mortgage
2. Give you up to 5 years to pay past due property taxes
3. Reduce or eliminate IRS debt and resolve levies and liens encumbering your property
4. Reduce or stretch out vehicle payments
5. Eliminate or reduce credit card debt, charge-offs, repossession deficiencies, medical bills and other unsecured claims
You can trust me and my firm to represent you in the Chapter 13 debt restructure process.
1. My staff and I are dedicated to honesty, integrity and personal service
2. I have 24 years of experience representing people in financial distress
3. Fellow attorneys voted to include me as one of Tarrant County’s “Top Bankruptcy Attorneys” in Fort Worth, Texas Magazine in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011, 2012 and 2013.
4. I was selected by Thompson Reuters Service as a Texas SuperLawyer in 2011, 2012 and 2013, as published in Texas Monthly Magazine. This is an honor reserved for only 5% of the attorneys in the state of Texas
My staff and I will treat you with respect and compassion. When you contact my firm to make an appointment, the appointment will be with an attorney; not a sales person. Call me now to set up a free, no obligation consultation with a licensed attorney.
In Tarrant and surrounding counties, call (817) 332-2600.
In Dallas and surrounding counties, call (214) 428-2600.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that PATRICK D WEST LAW FIRM PC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for PATRICK D WEST LAW FIRM PC include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||1|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
ATTORNEYS - BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY-SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS
Method(s) of PaymentCash, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Debit Cards and Personal Checks (however, when accepting a personal check, no bankruptcy case can be filed until funds have cleared)
PUBLIC EMAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org