Fraire Mechanical

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

04/29/2015Problems with Product / Service
08/15/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Someone that works for the company installed my A/C without a permit and the work was not done properly as well.
I hired someone from the company on 05/08/12. Paid from my retirement account 3,875.00 for the work. I come to find out that they did not get a permit to do the work and the work done was not done properly. I called the owner of the company and he later came out to take a look at the work that was done. He confirmed that they needed to fix some issues that they failed to do properly. He did not mention what needed to be fixed but he assured me that they would come out to fix the problem. They left me their business card in case I needed to keep in touch with them. After several calls and text messages to get an update on when he would stop by to fix the problems with the A/C, the people from that company refuse to answer my calls or reply to my texts. I am at a loss as to what to do now. Someone they hired did this work on my home and they seem to want to brush me off like it never even happened.
I have a proposal receipt explaining the work that was done along with an invoice, which unfortunately has the invoice # cut off. I paid in cash 3875.00. Should have been my first clue.
Owner is the man who came to my home and assured me the problems would get fixed and that they would take care of the permit issues. I am frustrated and I feel so cheated out of my retirement money.

All I am seeking from the owners of the company is for them to make things right by coming out here to fix the problems and to take the permit out for the job that was done on my home. I am not asking for my money back. I just want what they promised me. I would like it to be done as soon as possible.

Today I found water leakage in my home due to the air conditioner being on. I have taken pictures of the water damage and leakage. I have once again contacted the company and left a detailed message to have them call me back as soon as possible. I feel forced to seek legal assistance in this matter since they have yet to reply to any of my messages. This has been an ongoing issue since May 2013. I need help in this matter. The owner of the company must make this right.

08/08/2014Advertising / Sales Issues