BBB Accredited Business since 05/01/2012

A Place to Grow

10/02/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Owner/top management will not issue refund or make any effort to return phone calls, when left multiple messages for the past year.
I was wrongfully charged $331.51 July 2014 and have yet to receive a refund. I have been walking into the business and making numerous phone calls about this, and have yet to be helped. The manager has complained about how the owner is aware of the situation and refuses to respond. I have called both locations trying to reach the owner, and have not received any communication on the matter. This is very unprofessional and I am rightfully due my refund. This has been my last resort in trying to get my refund.

I would like a refund of $331.51 that I was wrongfully charged, July 2014.

I have reviewed the customers account and have issued them a check. I did not receive any messages from the customer nor any emails from them at any time. I do apologize for the miscommunication. There is always a way to reach me either through the our website contact page, our phone application or our facebook page.

******* ********