All-Fix Ltd

Phone: (780) 437-2088Fax: (780) 435-5243

06/09/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** When the tile installer started with the tile one day when I was at home I talked to him and he said he has to do the grouting total 3 times. Last time would be a finish that is not slippery. He never ever came back. I paid the bill as he wanted the money. The tile started falling off shortly after, lifting and cracking . I phoned him and complained be came once took pictures of the stairs but did not do anything to fix the job.***************************************************************** I've been phoning him for the last 3 & 4 years, he never returns my calls. He also has his wife answering tellsm me she will tell him but he never calls or writes a letter to let me know what he is going to do.
I am enclosing copies of the agreement, letter he wrote to me and copy of cheque I wrote to pay the bill. ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

preferably I would like my money back but I would also accept having someone come back and fix it right for free.

Construction & Remodeling Services, Siding Contractors, Stair Builders, Garage Doors & Openers, Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures, Patio & Deck Builders, Roofing Contractors