BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Quest HealthCare Consultants, LLC
Phone: (248) 559-5350 Fax: (248) 559-5352 24123 Greenfield Road, Suite 208, Southfield, MI 48075
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of No Rating. The reason is as follows:
- BBB does not have sufficient information to issue a rating on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Insurance - Health Billing Service
BBBs do not advise consumers on which insurance program they should purchase, since everyone has different individual needs. However, before replacing one's current insurance with a policy from a different company, it would be prudent for a policyholder to:
1. Ask the representative selling replacement insurance for a written sales proposal and comparison disclosure statement, (some states require this) and a copy of the policy or policies being offered. Carefully review this information. Make sure all promises are confirmed in writing.
2. Have your present insurance agent give you a written comparison of your existing insurance with the proposed replacement insurance to assist you in determining whether it is to your advantage to switch to another insurance program.
3. Before you drop your current insurance coverage for another plan, find out if the new coverage is effective immediately. If not, you may wish to keep your current coverage at least until the new policy will pay benefits to you.
4. Always obtain a receipt from any person to whom you release your policies for review.
5. Check with your state insurance commission to make sure that the insurance underwriter or carrier and agent offering replacement insurance are licensed in your state.
6. Buy only the amount of insurance you need and can afford.