BBB Accredited Business since 07/28/2009

Roofmasters, LLC

04/10/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Roof has leaked from the installation. Jack walton says he will fix it but does not.
Roof was installed summer of 2012. The roof leaked after first rain and installer was called to fix it. That attempt did not work.installer was again called. Socond attempt did not work and other parts started to leak. Mr Walton blamed his installer and the roof continued to leak causing visible damage to sheetrock. Another attempt to fix roof was poorly done and after getting damage to home repaired the roof started to leak in the same place and other places. Despite mr Waltons promises to repair and honer his warrenty no matter what it took fix the roof he would not return to take care of the issue. More leaks have developed. Mr Walton will not return phone calls.

I am seeking for Mr walton to honer his word . If not a full refund is in order. A roof that leaks is not a roof therefor he has not done his job and should not be compensated for a product.

I talked to the customer last week and told him I would get in touch with him to set up a time to go out and inspect the roof. I will need to coordinate a time where someone will be there to meet with me. I do intend to go out there and meet with him. It is just a matter or getting it coordinated, since he lives in another town.

I told mr walton I was building another house on the same property when he called me on the 5th of February. I have been on site every day since, however he has not tried to get in touch with me like he says he would. He must have my number or he wouldn't have been able to contact me the first time. This is another one of his many excuses.

The roof has been fixed and consumer stated he was satisfied.

04/03/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Roof has been leaking ever since it was installed. Mr Jack failed to take care of roof leaks. Roof leak caused damaged to my new building.
I hired Roofmasters in 2011 to install new roof my newly constructed building. Roof started leaking after few months of installation. Roof leaked every time there was a heavy rain. I called and texted Mr Jack several times requesting to get the roof fixed. I also showed him and sent him video of roof leaks every time it rained. He always replied back "He will take care of it". He did send someone out one time to fix it but it still was not fixed. Roof leak has caused lots of damage in my newly building which will cost thousands of dollars to fix. Mr Jack never denied to not fix the roof but He never get it taken care of either. Building is getting damaged more and more every time it rains

I want him to take care of roof leaks asap before it cause more damage to my new building. Also, get the ceiling fixed which is damaged because of roof leak.

The roof work in question was completed in 2011. Our standard warranty for commercial roofing new construction is one year. The warranty is out of date. Furthermore, there were multiple contractors involved on this particular roof project and the leak might have been caused by any of them. I have sent men out to check on the portion of the roof that we completed and I will personally check on the work in the immediate future. To my knowledge the owner and I maintain a good working relationship and I will take care of the problem if it is a result of our workmanship. I will have guys on the job under my supervision on Thursday, January 9, 2014. I will be there to oversee the inspection at that time.

Yes, roof work was completed in september 2011, however, Mr. Jack provided 2 year warranty for workmanship. All claims were made during warranty period. 1st claim was made few weeks after roof was installed. During 2 year period, I called or texted Mr. Jack every time it rained. Also, pictures and videos of leakage was sent to Mr. Jack. He said he will take care of it but it leaked every time it rained. Mr. Jack did send some guys on Jan 9, 2014 again to fix the leak but texted me few days later that roof has been fixed. I replaced all damaged ceiling tiles thinking roof has been fixed but on Feb 02, 2014 when it rained, there was more leakage than before. I texted Mr. Jack pics& video and told him that it got worst than before. On Feb 4, 2014 Mr. Jack texted me that he has sent a different crew now and it should be fixed. It hasn't rained since then. I will not know if it is fixed till it rains.

There are more leaks in the roof now than before Mr. Jack sent his guys to repair the leak.
It rained twice after Mr. repaired the roof. 1st time it was light rain and only few drops of water dripped. But when it rained this weekend, roof leaked at several different places and was worst than before. That's what exactly happened in 2 year warranty period. He sent his guys out for repair but leak was never repaired but it always leaked more. Several complaints were made about roof leak and Mr. Jack failed to repair it. His bad roof work has caused my new building thousands dollar worth damage. I will hire another experienced roofing contractor and Want Mr. Jack to reimburse the cost o repair. He creates more damage than fixing the problem.

Roofing Contractors