BBB Accredited Business since 07/01/2008

Belladonna Day Spa & Boutique

03/04/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased Thursday last week-went back Friday and salesgirl was really defensive. I told her I had not receipt. She said cash payments do not get receipts. Maybe they should tell you this all up front, or if you got a receipt it would state no refunds-store credit. There is a little worn out piece of paper that is on the register which was not readable without my glasses. I had breast cancer and all this stuff just is not comfortable on my chest and I just wanted to return it.

Return merchandise-which she let another customer try on the blouse I was trying to return and she wanted it in another color. They go to market, buy this stuff, and put in their spa to help business-maybe class lowers to Canton type shopping. There can always be a solution.

When the consumer came in the first time she told the salesperson that her husband was upset she had spent the money. She offered her store credit,which is the sign on BOTH computers at the front desk that all returns would be for store credit.She came back a second time and I spoke with her and offered her store credit again and also offered her spa services or credit to get her hair done which we do not do because our hair stylists lease their space but she was unhappy and said she wanted the cash. She then told me that I would expire the store credit because she wouldnt be able to come back in for about 4 months. I told her some stores may have an expiration on store credit but I wouldnt do that. She could have the store credit as long as we were here. I told her she could give birthday presents Christmas presents ect. She became very irratated and went into the hair room and told the lady that has been cutting her hair for 15 years that she wouldnt be back because I would not give her cash back. I told her that she has nothing to do with the front she just leases her space and again you could have credit to get your hair cut and hair products. She refused and would not take her items with her and left her address and said "When you decide to give me my money back you can mail it to me" and left. A few hours later she came back and got her the things that she had left and said that she was going to make a complaint to get her money back. Most of what she bought that day was jewerly and an oversized top. As far as there always being a solution I completely agree. Just because the soultion wasn't what she wanted I feel like that is why she is complaining. I would never just not offer a solution but we have always had this policy in place and the sign is visable because we want our guests to be aware of our return policy.

Day Spas, Nail Salons, Massage Therapists, Beauty Salons, Womens Apparel - Retail, Boutiques, Retail Stores