Tyler Service Parts & Climatic Air

Phone: (903) 597-6645 (Disconnected)Fax: (903) 595-6808

12/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Repair to the A/C on my 2007 Lexus ES350 resulted in damage to the dash and center console.
Lexus ES350 was picked up from Tyler Service Parts & Climatic Air on August 18, 2014. At that time it was noted that their was extensive damage to the dash and center console. My daughter called that day and left a message for the manager, Chuck Durett. Mr. Durett called back the following day and told us to get estimates to repair the damage. We faxed the estimates, along with a complaint letter, to Mr. Durett on August 25, 2014. The estimates were to replace the dash since the consensus was that repair would not restore the car to its original condition. Mr. Durett contacted They Dye Guy and asked him to give us an estimate on repair. The Dye Guy contacted us on behalf of Mr. Durett and gave us a repair estimate. We faxed another letter to Mr. Durett on August 25th letting him know that we had been in contact with the Dye Guy. Since then, I have made repeated phone calls to Mr. Durett and left messages, but he never returns my call. I sent an email to him on October 2, 2014 asking him how to proceed with these repairs, but he never returned my email. I sent him a certified letter on October 25. Delivery was attempted on October 28, November 3, and November 12th. The certified letter was returned to me as "refused by the sender."

The cost of the repair,as quoted by the company that Mr. Durett chose: $550.00.

Auto Parts & Supplies - New, Auto Air Conditioning Equipment