BBB Accredited Business since 02/23/2012

Paaco Automotive Group

04/13/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had purchased a 2011 Jeep Patriot from Paaco Auto Group on Feb 9, 2015. I had the vehicle for 1 to 2 weeks and it was already having problems with the transmission, brakes, and it had an opening at the bottom of the front windshield and rain was coming though it. I notified the manager, and the lady that works in the repair department. I took my vehicle up there for repair but before I did, I had asked for my money back, and K said that if I didn't get my money back, the vehicle would be fixed. My vehicle was at the shop for 2 1/2 weeks and when I got it back, it was still having these problems and more. So, I am asking for my money back. And the vehicle is back up there for repairs again on 3/13/2015.

I think it's fair for me to get my money that I paid down on the vehicle back.

Good Morning ,
Thank You for bringing this concern to our attention . Ms B bought a veficle from us on 2.9.15 The next day Ms B called and said that she was not satisfied with the vehicle that she purchased . Ms B said that she wanted a different type of vehicle ,she wanted to bring it back and trade it in on something else . Ms B also said that she had a service concern . I told Ms B to bring the vehicle in and we would address any service issues that it may have .Ms B said she wanted her money back or trade it in on another vehicle . I told Ms B to bring back the vehicle and we would be happy to give her her money back. I never heard from Ms B.On 2.19.15 Ms B called again and said that she had a service concern and that she wanted her money back.Once again I shared with Ms B that was fine, to bring the vehicle in and we would give her her money back. Ms B called again the same day and said she was bringing in her vehicle to be fixed and she was on her way . I told her that we would be happy to look at her vehicle .
Ms B brought in her vehicle on 2.19.15 .We gave Ms B a loan car to drive while her vehicle was here for service concerns . Our repair facility determined that Ms B's vehicle would need a rebuilt transmission . We had Ms B's transmission repaired and returned her vehicle to her on 3.12.15 .Ms B called back on 3.13.15 and said that she had a service concern .Ms B said that her transmission was making a noise . I told Ms B that I was very sorry for her trouble and to please bring the vehicle back and we would be happy to address any concern that she may have .Ms B brought in the vehicle on 3.13.15 and we loand her a vehicle to drive while her vehicle is being repaired . It has been determind that the first transmission was defective and we should have Ms B's vehicle back to her this week, which is the week of 3.23.15 We at Paaco strive to make every experience a Great one .We have a 6 month or 6000 mile warranty on all of our vehicles to address service concerns that may come up . Our policy is to address any concern that may arise .Thank You for the opportunity .

Auto Dealers - Used Cars