BBB Accredited Business since 02/01/1999

Patterson Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

12/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

A while back my CVB joint on my vehicle had to be replaced. Well since it has been replaced I am continuing to have problems with my car.
Prior to taking my vehicle to the dealership to be fixed everything was functioning properly. My right tire which had to be taken off in order to get to the CVB joint if off balance. My cruise control is not working. My alignment is now off. My traction light is continuing to come on.

i would like for my car to be fixed properly. I feel that since I am woman that my complaints are being over looked

On 09/13/14 we replaced the power steering gear rack assembly and reset the front toe on the vehicle. The front toe is part of the vehicle front end alignment. The customer came by the dealership in November requesting that we recheck the alignment on the vehicle. Which we agreed to do, however the tires on the vehicle need to be replaced before we can do a proper alignment. The tires are mismatched and worn. The customer stated that they would have the tires replaced and then return. The traction control light is a separate issue that we have not addressed before. Also the cruise control will not work with the traction control light on. We would have to diagnose the traction control light and then the cruise control if it still is not working after repairing the traction control light. At this time we would again offer to recheck the alignment on the customer vehicle once the tires are replaced. We would also offer to diagnose the traction control and cruise control issue with no diagnostic fee charged to the customer. If either of these two issues are related to the workmanship of the previous repair from 09/13/14, they will be repaired at no charge to the customer. If they are found to be unrelated we will give the customer a written price quote to have these concerns repaired. We would also offer to address these issues at the customer's earliest convenience.

07/26/2012Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased a 2007 Grand Cherokee on March 31, 2012 from a sales rep with Patterson Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in Marshall, Texas. When I took possession of the vehicle, he gave me one key and told me (in front of a witness) that there was a second key that the owner's son had and that he had driven the car. He said that he would get the key and forward it to me.
That was 12 weeks ago. I have made 4 visits to the dealership, numerous phone calls, and I even mentioned it to him when I saw him at a fast food restaurant. His comments were always the same. I will get it next week and send it to you. Patterson Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in Marshall is 30 miles away. Each trip is 60 miles and takes about 1 1/2 hours of my time. My 4th and last visit was to pick up my new license plates. He was busy with a customer so the manager put my new plates on. When I asked him about the key, he told me basically the same thing the sales rep told me - we will get the key and mail it to you. No one at the dealership has mentioned replacing the key or reimbursing me to have another key made.
My Grand Cherokee is designed with many security features. The vehicle requires a special key that is matched to the vehicle. Without this key, the vehicle will not run. The key can only be made by a authorized jeep dealer and requires the vehicle to be present to "match" the key and the vehicle together. If the only key in my possession got bent or broken or is lost or stolen, I would not be able to operate the vehicle. In fact, the vehicle will have to be towed to a authorized jeep dealer to get a replacement key. I travel a great deal and I am worried that I will get stranded somewhere.
I went to another dealership in Longview and had a key made. It cost me $206 for the new key and to program "both" keys to the car.
I don't know if this is normal customer service, the sales rep just doesn't care, or he thinks he is playing some kind of game. It doesn't matter, it is unacceptable.

I would like to be reimbursed for the $206 that it cost to have a new key made. The key that Patterson has will no longer work in my vehicle since I had the new key made.

The original complaint is stated as "When I took possession of my vehicle I was told there was a second key (in front of witness). Key has never been delivered and cost $206 to replace. When I took possession of the vehicle, (Sales Professional) gave me one key and told me (in front of witness) that there was a second key that the owner's son had and that he had driven the car.''

I am forwarding a scanned copy of the Pre-owned Delivery Checklist and We Owe Form signed by this customer at time of delivery on March 31, 2012. The We Owe Form is a standard automotive sales procedure to ensure a customer is not promised additional items and/or services. This form is used for the protection of the customer and to eliminate misunderstandings. His signature provides evidence that nothing was promised or owed to him when he purchased and took possession of the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I have spoken with the sales professional. He is confident that his delivery included the discussion of a possible second key. As the vehicle was owned by the son of a former dealership employee, he informed the customer that he would forward a second key if the previous owner provided it to the dealership. He stated that he would call the previous owner and request the second key which he did immediately following the delivery of the vehicle. As per sales procedure, he stated to this customer that he could not promise a second key which is evidenced on the delivery documents signed by this customer.

The customer further states in his complaint, "I don't know if this is normal customer service, (Sales Professional) just doesn't care, or (Sales Professional) thinks he is playing some kind of game." I strongly protest to this characterization of my valued employee. This Sales Professional has a documented track record of years of exceptional customer satisfaction as evidenced on survey results from past and current customers. Survey results document customer's belief that this gentleman is fair and thorough in his delivery process. As an example, a greater percentage of his sales come from repeat customers who are purchasing their second or third vehicle directly from him.

At Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we take a great deal of pride in treating our customers with the same respect and consideration as we would expect when making a significant purchase. Both the sales professional and I welcome a conversation with the customer to review the attached documents and discuss his concerns.

Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep

02/02/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Misdiagnose of issue and over pricing of repair charges. Failure to address correct issue to be repaired.
October 11, 2014 my 2007 Ram 3500 with 5.9 Cummins had check engine light on. Auto Parts store used a reader to run code. The reader said intermittent ECM. We cleaned battery terminals (a common fix) and reset the check light. October 18, 2014 after approximately 60 miles of driving, the engine light came on and within a mile the truck began to badly misfire and have loss of power with a dead pedal while pulling a trailer. I unhitched and friend got the trailer and I drove the truck to and left at Patterson's dealership. Told them the story and that it showed ECM code. In December 2012 the truck presented the same issues. The ECM was reprogrammed at a repair facility in Longview, Texas per a recall letter. I told all of this to Patterson's Dodge. On October 20,2014 Patterson's informed me I had a dead #4 injector and 2 more weak injectors. Quoted $7000 to repair and said they had to order parts. October 21 after talking to my husband, I advised Patterson's I would tow our vehicle to another repair facility. They then quoted $5200 to repair. I kept asking about the ECM. They never acknowledged an ECM code. They only told me it was injectors. They charged me for injector testing. October 21, 2014 I asked what I owed them to get my truck back together and ready to tow. They never called me back so I went to the dealership after work.I paid them $805 to get my truck out and I had it towed to another repair facility in Marshall, Texas. October 23, 2014 the owner called and said I had a bad ECM/PCM. They ordered parts and on October 30, test drove the truck approximately 40-50 miles with my permission. October 31, 2014 I picked up the truck. I have now driven the truck over 800 miles, pulling a trailer. No check engine light, no misfire, no loss of power, no smoke. The truck cranks and runs perfectly. My husband tried contacting Patterson's Dealership by phone and they would not return his calls for a couple of days. Finally they spoke to my husband and agreed to meet with him. He flew in from out of town on Friday and we immediately went to the dealership and talked to, I believe, the Service & Parts Director. We told him we wanted our $805 returned because they had not correctly diagnosed nor repaired our truck. He took down all our information and copies of bills and said he would call us on Monday. They did not call and would not return our phone calls. Finally I emailed a salesman from an online address and he researched our issue. I received an email basically stating that they believed they had correctly diagnosed the truck's issue and that the repair facility in Marshall had not. They claimed the PCM (ECM) code was erroneous due to their testing. They have never acknowledged that it had an ECM code when it was first brought to their facility. If my truck was not correctly repaired then surely it would not perform consistently for over 800 miles, pulling a load. I cannot imagine it could do this with one dead injector and 2 weak ones like they claim to believe.

We believe that the service department of this dealership both incorrectly diagnosed the issue with my truck, and then tried to take advantage of a woman alone with price gouging. They only offered a lower repair pricing when I decided to have my vehicle towed to another facility. The service manager told me repeatedly that he did not want to loose my business. This matter is beside the point. The point being that it is obvious that my truck did not need the injector's replaced. It is apparrent to us, after driving and using our truck for the past month, that the repair facility in Marshall made the correct and needed repairs to my truck. We would like for Patterson's Dodge dealership to return to us the $805 that we paid to them, in which we received nothing in return, except the disadvantage of having our truck in the shop a longer period, and the stress of worrying about a possible costly repair.

On Saturday, October 18, 2014, the 2007 Ram 3500 was brought to the Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Department for a complaint of the check engine light is on and the vehicle has no power. The Chrysler Certified Diesel technician was not on duty that Saturday as the Service Advisor explained to the customer. She understood that diagnostics would not begin on this vehicle until Monday, October 20, 2014. As this 2007 model was not covered by Chrysler Factory Warranty, she understood and agreed she would be responsible for diagnostic charges as technicians are paid based on the work that they perform on vehicles.

On Monday, October 20, 2014, the Certified Diesel technician retrieved diagnostic trouble codes from this 2007 Ram 3500 to include P0300 and P0304. The possible causes listed in the diagnostics for these codes pertain to the fuel injectors or engine compression and not the PCM. As part of the technician's further diagnostics which were authorized by the customer, the technician ran a cylinder balance test and an injector kill test. A repair facility will not run tests that are not verbally authorized by the customer. When running the injector kill test, the system will set a diagnostic trouble code of P0601, which is the fault code for an internal PCM failure. This is an erroneous code set by the diagnostic procedures we performed on the vehicle. This diagnostic code is cleared when vehicle repairs are completed along with any other diagnostic codes that were set during the tests performed at the dealership. The diagnostics outlined replacement of one injector; however Chrysler recommends replacement of the 6 injectors in cases where an injector failure has occurred. An estimate was provided to the customer for replacement of the injectors. Further communication was made with the customer with a reduction in the estimate as a goodwill gesture was made later in the day.

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014, the customer advised that she wanted the vehicle towed to another facility for repairs. The customer paid for the Certified Diesel technician's diagnostic time on this vehicle and had the vehicle towed.

In subsequent communication with the customers, they have questioned our diagnosis of the vehicle. I have spoken personally with the staff at the facility in Marshall. While they are a good business, the owner was not able to tell me what diagnostic codes they found on this vehicle to support their repairs but only that the code stated it was an internal fault in the PCM.

After review of all information, communication with the customer and communication with the Marshall facility, we shared with the customers that the dealership provided the service which the customer requested and verbally authorized. Our technician is trained by Chrysler on this Ram 3500 and has been certified for many years. He diagnosed a concern with the injectors or engine compression and we believe his diagnostics were accurate. At this time, we are declining any reimbursement on the charges incurred on dated 10/21/2014. We apologize as to the customer as she believes her Ram was in the shop a significantly long period of time. However, it was only in our Service Department for diagnostics on Monday, October 20, 2014, as documented in her notes.

Part of what they have said is not true. I did not complain about my truck being in the shop excessively. I simply told them I had other vehicles to drive, so was in no huge hurry, but that I did use and need my truck. I think they will continue to deny fault. Yes I did authorize the additional testing, but my husband was 1500 miles away. After I was able to reach and talked to him, I (we) realized that they were not addressing the actual problem with the truck. They were trying to fix something that was not broken and charge me an exorbitant price. I did not and do not have injector problems. They did not correctly diagnose the truck. Injectors do not just fix themselves. The truck had thrown an ECM code the prior week, and then started misfiring when I became stranded and got it to their shop. I told them it had thrown an ECM code (we had the code run at a parts store when the check engine light came on). They ignored this information and told me I had injector codes. Because they are electronically controlled, and the ECM (engine control module) was bad, it was throwing the injector code. Patterson's is trying to say the ECM code was erroneous, when in fact the injector code is what was erroneous. Once my ECM module was replaced and reflashed, the engine light is off and the truck runs fine. I have almost 2000 miles on the truck since the Marshall facility replaced the ECM. (It is also called a PCM. The terms seem to be interchangeable). The injectors are the original. They have not been touched.

08/29/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Damage to vehicle
On 7/17/2012 I took my 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 to Patterson Dodge to have a tune up performed. When the mechanic was removing the spark plug from the engine he broke the plug off in the head of the motor. This resulted in additional work to be performed and a dramatic increase in cost of fees. The total was $1650.00 for a job that should have been approx. $200.00. When this quote was given to me, the service representative I spoke with stated "I will try to cut the costs down from this price". The next day another sales rep phoned me and quoted a price of $2400.00. I disputed this, and after the sales rep spoke with the service manager, he quoted the previous price of $1650.00. After my truck was repaired I went to pick it up on 7/20/12 with hopes of speaking with my original sales rep about his promise of attempting to come down on the price, but he was not working that day. I went ahead and payed the $1650.00 since apparently there had been no communication about this situation. After investigating repair services due to mechanic error I became aware that auto garages carry insurance that provide coverage for damage to vehicles which are the property of others and in the custody of the insured for repair. Also I question the authority of the mechanics claim that I needed this part replaced, as a claim was made that the head of my motor was cracked and needed replaced, and I was never shown the damage. My request is to be refunded the cost of the additional repairs and part replacements that were a result of the mechanics error.

The cost of the replacement/repair caused by mechanic error.

This customer came in to the Patterson Service Department on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, requesting replacement of the spark plugs on his 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 with 197,468 miles. The Service Advisor provided a customer pay estimate of $395 plus tax as this is the standard price for this repair on all older Dodge Ram 1500 models. The customer remained at the dealership and waited in our service customer lounge during the repair.

Upon initial removal of the spark plugs, the Certified Technician found 2 spark plugs seized in the cylinder head. As the customer was waiting in the lounge, the Advisor informed the customer there was a possibility the technician would not be able to removed the seized spark plugs without one or both spark plugs breaking off in the cylinder head. As the vehicle has 197,468 miles, the customer stated to the Advisor that this exact situation had happened before and he gave verbal authorization to proceed with the removal. The customer continued to wait in the dealership lounge.

The technician was able to remove one of the seized spark plugs but the other spark plug broke off in the cylinder head as the Advisor had previously cautioned the customer. The Advisor spoke again with the customer in the dealership lounge. The Advisor informed the customer that the technician would need to remove the cylinder head in order to remove the seized spark plug. The customer said he understood again and told the Advisor to proceed with the repair.

The technician removed the cylinder head as authorized. Upon removal, the technician found the cylinder head to be cracked in between the valve ports. The cracks could not be seen while the cylinder head was attached to the engine block as the valve ports are on the face of the cylinder head which mates to the engine block. This pre-existing damage was unrelated to the spark plug removal and replacement. As the customer was still waiting, the Advisor spoke to the customer in the dealership lounge. At that time, the Advisor escorted the customer to his vehicle in the service shop for physical inspection of the cracked cylinder head. The technician showed the customer the cracks in the cylinder head. At that time, the Advisor recommended the customer replace both cylinder heads, but the customer authorized the replacement of only the one cracked cylinder head. The customer was provided a minimum estimate of $1650 up to $2100 for all repairs authorized. The Advisor further stated in face to face communication that the repair cost could be greater depending on the labor required and parts availability. Both estimates are documented on the customer pay estimate form as they were reviewed and authorized by this customer. The customer was escorted to the service shop where he removed his child safety seat from his 1998 Dodge Ram and a Patterson employee drove the customer to his home in Waskom, Texas.

As stated by the customer, there was a billing question at the time of the repair completion. The original Advisor had taken personal time off work on July 19, 2012, to be with his family. Another Patterson Advisor completed the repair ticket and provided a final quote to the customer at an increased charge for parts and labor. The customer stated that he was provided an original estimate of $1650. The original Advisor was contacted on his personal cell phone. He verified that he did quote a minimum estimate of $1650 with a maximum quote of $2100. In order to deliver the vehicle promptly to the customer as promised, the Patterson Service Manager made an immediate billing correction to exactly $1650 with tax included as the customer requested with the understanding that this price met his expectations.

At Patterson, our employees understand the value of a personal vehicle to our customers so the dealership provides ongoing communication throughout all repairs. The customer was informed of all aspects of this repair and customer pay estimates for work done while the customer was physically waiting at the dealership. As evidenced on Advisor notes, the customer agreed verbally to all repairs and pricing while he was still at the dealership after he had made personal inspection of the failed parts on his 1998 Dodge Ram. The customer's authorization is also confirmed by his payment of the outstanding balance and delivery of his vehicle on Saturday, July 20, 2012.

Patterson strives to provide excellent customer service and encourages our customers to contact management staff with any questions or concerns. As this customer has not yet contacted a dealership manager to discuss his concerns, we would welcome an opportunity to meet with the customer personally and discuss the repair notes, his personal inspection of parts prior to repair authorization and all quoted estimates.

Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
(903) 935-9355

Here is the long and short of my problem I took my vehicle to your business for a simple job, thinking that it would have been taken care of professionally (I was wrong). I also know that my truck could have been repaired without the excess expenses that were added to the repair. Instead of taking the head off, your technician could have drilled out the remains of the spark plug and installed a heli-coil. That would have cost less than a dollar plus labor if the threads were damaged. That option was never given to me. The only thing that was suggested at the time was what your employee could charge the most for. I also do not believe that the part that was removed from my truck was damaged, it was just another way to increase my bill. I feel like I was not given any options on the repairs and, for the money that I was charged, I could have had the whole motor rebuilt. YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH MY STATEMENT ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU WERE NEVER INVOLVED IN THE CONVERSATIONS HELD, SO I WILL QUESTION YOUR EMPLOYEES INTEGRITY IN GIVING HALF TRUTHS IN THEIR STATEMENTS. As you stated in your last reply that I was present the entirety of the repair, I guess I camped there for two days, so there is conflicts in your statements as well. I can assure you that I will not be a customer at Patterson Dodge again I would rather burn my truck to a crisp in my back yard before I frequent your establishment again.

At Patterson, we understand the value of a customer's vehicle so the dealership is committed to consistent communication throughout all repairs. As confirmed by the customer's written reply, he received ongoing telephone communication after he was provided alternate transportation to his home in Waskom. Prior to departure from the dealership, this customer took the opportunity to personally inspect his vehicle when he removed his son's car seat from his vehicle while in the technician's service bay.

This customer did not voice any questions about technician diagnosis of this parts failure, condition of his vehicle or needed repairs after he acknowledged that the same failure of a seized plug had been experienced earlier in his ownership of this 1998 Dodge Ram 1500. He was aware of the repairs needed as he verified that a similar repair was completed to restore the vehicle's operation.

As verified by the customer's reply, there was a billing question at the time of the repair completion. In order to deliver the vehicle as promised, the Service Manager made an immediate billing adjustment to reflect the price understood by the customer. This invoice reduction was made with the understanding that this price met the customer's expectations. The customer's authorization is also confirmed by his payment delivery of his vehicle on Saturday, July 20, 2012, without additional comment, questions to dealership staff or any communication after the repair.

Patterson strives to provide excellent customer service. Unfortunately, the repair notes, estimate and employee statements conflict with the initial and follow up statements made by the customer. I respectfully disagree with the customer's statements in Case # 28013127 and dispute his claim that the Dodge Certified Technician was negligent in any of his duties on the repair of this 1998 Dodge Ram 1500.

Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

06/29/2012Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

On Monday, June 11th, I went to Patterson Dodge to look for a vehicle to use for my work. I went back the next day, June 12, to purchase a 2006 Ford F150. I signed the paperwork but the salesman told me I needed to bring proof of a physical address since my mailing address is a p o box. I asked twice at that time if my driver's license was sufficient and he said no, that it needed to be a bill showing my physical and mailing addresses.

I went to work the next morning, June 13, and found our that I, along with 3 others had been laid off. This meant that I no longer needed the truck.

I spent the next day sending out resumes and looking for a job, hoping that I would not have to return the vehicle.

On the morning of June 14, the salesman called at 9:31am asking for the proof of physical address. I explained to him my situation and told him that I needed to bring the truck back because I no longer needed it and because, without a job, my finances were unstable. He said he wasn't sure what could be done but that he would call me back.
He never called me back, so I went to the dealership that afternoon around 4:00pm to talk to him in person. He told me the paperwork had gone through and there was nothing that could be done because the deal was finalized. He referred me to the Sales Manager who was rude and unyielding and told me that as of 12:0l the bank had sent them a check for the financed amount and it couldn't be changed. He was condescending to me and my wife, even telling my wife that she was only "mad because your husband got fired."
I've purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership now and would have expected more courtesy.

I believe the dealership pushed the paperwork through after I informed them I had changed my mind about purchasing the vehicle. The reason I believe that is because the salesman called me at 9:31 saying he needed the paperwork for proof of physical address. But the Sales Manager said they were able to use my Driver's License for the proof of physical address even though I had specifically asked them twice if they could it and was told "no". The Sales Manager told me the paperwork went through at 12:0l.

Quite honestly, I may have believed them when they said the deal was done if they had not been so smug and condescending which caused me to question their honesty and integrity! They were extremely unprofessional in their actions and mannerisms toward me and my wife. We left feeling very humiliated and disappointed that we could be treated and made to feel so insignificant and small. It is people like us who keep businesses like this in operation. With the economy like it is I would have expected a local business to be more helpful in working with someone who had been laid off. I realize they have to make money and do not expect something for nothing but because of their actions I will never buy another vehicle from them and I will tell anyone who will listen of our terrible experience there.

The only thing that will remedy the situation and our opinion of them is an apology and for them to void the sale. I will make sure I tell anyone who knows about the situation that they made it right!

All we need is for the dealership to take the vehicle back so that we are not stuck with a payment or a vehicle that we do not need.

SIMPLY VOID THE SALE!

The original complaint is stated as "The dealership used deceptive practices to push the paperwork for the purchase of our vehicle through after we informed them we changed our minds." In the complaint, the customer states that his first conversation with the salesperson occurred at 9:31am on Thursday, June 14, 2012, after the customer's employment was terminated on the morning of Wednesday, June 13, 2012. His complaint further states that he did not make another contact with the dealership until a personal visit at approximately 4:00pm on June 14, 2012.

As documented on the attached FedEx Shipping Detail Summary, the finance contract and all supporting documentation for this purchase were sent from Patterson Motors of Marshall to the bank on Wednesday, June 13, 2012. This FedEx package was submitted for pickup at 3:53pm on June 13, 2012. The contract and supporting documentation was received by the bank at their office on Thursday, June 14, 2012, with a delivery confirmation receipt at 9:17am.

The customer further states in his complaint that the Patterson Sales Manager "was condescending to me and my wife, even telling my wife that she was only mad because your husband got fired." Our Sales Manager has a documented track record of providing exceptional sales experiences and customer service as evidenced on survey results from current Chrysler owners.

At Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we take a great deal of pride in treating our customers with the same respect and consideration as we would expect when making a significant purchase. We do sympathize with the customer, but unfortunately this situation is beyond our control as the finance contract has been accepted and funded by the vehicle lien holder. Our hope is that the customer will find an improved employment opportunity and enjoy the vehicle purchased.

I appreciate Patterson's response letter to my complaint, but I cannot accept it because their letter does not explain why they didn't stop the transaction when they clearly had time to do so. The Sales Manager states that all the paperwork was sent and received by the funding bank before I spoke with the salesman on June 14. He also told me that the money was deposited into their account at 12:00p.m. on the 14th. That time is 3 1/2 hours AFTER I spoke to the salesman and told him I did not want to keep the vehicle. If the bank received the paperwork at 9:17 but did not fund the loan until 12:00 there would have been plenty of time to stop the transaction. I still believe the dealership deliberately avoided talking to me until the loan was funded! The dealership never made an attempt to contact me after 9:31 a.m. the morning of June 14th which is why I made the personal visit to the dealership at 4:00 p.m. that afternoon.

And, I believe, the bank would not have wanted to fund the loan if they had been informed that I had been laid off from my job. My unemployment would have changed the basis for which the bank agreed to fund the loan! It sounds to me like the dealership wasn't fair or truthful to the bank either. I'm sure they would have wanted to know that the information the dealership provided to them on my application for loan was invalid.

The dealership's response to my complaint about the Sales Manager being rude does not address his actions that day towards me and my wife. Even if he has a track record of exceptional sales experiences in customer services towards others, it doesn't change the fact that he was extremely rude to us! His exact words to my wife, verbatum, were "You are only mad because your husband got fired!" Speaking to anyone in that manner is NOT "exceptional customer service" and is very unprofessional! I did not get "fired" and even if I had it's none of his business how I lost my job! His only concern would be IF I was employed and, obviously, he didn't care as long as his company got to put money in their pockets.

I am very concerned about being able to "enjoy the vehicle" I purchased because I don't trust Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep and therefore I have a hard time trusting that they sold me a reliable vehicle. I am concerned that because they would not work with me about returning the vehicle that it is an indication that there is something wrong with it that they did not disclose to me!!!

I would contact Mr. Traweek and discuss the matter with him face to face but the day I visited the dealership my wife asked someone if there was someone else we could talk to (such as the owner) and she was told that the owner was the man sitting next to the Sales Manager when he was being rude to us. Therefore, if he was the man sitting there, I don't think it would be productive to talk to him either. But I would be willing to talk to someone else who has authority and the knowledge to explain why they wouldn't stop the transaction. If, in fact, that was NOT Mr. Traweek I would most certainly like to talk to him and that would also mean that another one of his employees was untruthful to my wife.

I hope that we can come to a mutual resolution in this matter.

Auto Dealers - New Cars