Rex Thompson Attorney

08/19/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Rex Thompson initially agreed to take a legal case involving my son, * * *. He agreed to re-imburse my $500.00. He is avoiding me.
Rex Thompson agreed to accept a legal case to represent my son, * * * several months ago. Because he didn't have time to begin my son's case yet, my son was picked up and sent to jail without Mr. Thompson knowing anything about this. I complained, and he withdrew from the case and promised to return my $500.00 payment, so that I could hire another attorney, which I did. He has obviously been avoiding me by not answering my phone calls or e-mail. If he does not respond, I will notify and complain to the Texas Bar Associastion.

I just want my $500.00 refunded as promised.

I have heard nothing back from the attorney, Mr. Rex Thompson. Thanks.

Attorneys, Attorneys - Personal Injury & Property Damage, Attorneys - Criminal, Attorneys - Bankruptcy & Taxes