BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that A A A Michigan meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for A A A Michigan include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 163 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||120|
|Total Closed Complaints||163|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Office of Financial and Insurance Svcs
P.O. Box 30220, Lansing MI 48909
Phone Number: (517) 373-0220
Fax Number: (517) 335-4978
Type of Entity
Insurance Services Auto Paint - Mobile Travel Agencies & Bureaus Business Services - General
Alternate Business NamesA A A Michigan Travel Agency A A A Michigan/Wisconsin A A A Travel AAA Insurance AAA Insurance Company Auto Club Group Insurance Company Auto Club Insurance Association Auto Club Property-Casulty Insurance Company Member Select Insurance Company
BBBs do not advise consumers on which insurance program they should purchase, since everyone has different individual needs. However, before replacing one's current insurance with a policy from a different company, it would be prudent for a policyholder to:
1. Ask the representative selling replacement insurance for a written sales proposal and comparison disclosure statement, (some states require this) and a copy of the policy or policies being offered. Carefully review this information. Make sure all promises are confirmed in writing.
2. Have your present insurance agent give you a written comparison of your existing insurance with the proposed replacement insurance to assist you in determining whether it is to your advantage to switch to another insurance program.
3. Before you drop your current insurance coverage for another plan, find out if the new coverage is effective immediately. If not, you may wish to keep your current coverage at least until the new policy will pay benefits to you.
4. Always obtain a receipt from any person to whom you release your policies for review.
5. Check with your state insurance commission to make sure that the insurance underwriter or carrier and agent offering replacement insurance are licensed in your state.
6. Buy only the amount of insurance you need and can afford.