The Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder safety group program brings together groups of businesses that are committed to maintaining and enhancing industry-leading safety and claims management practices. If you qualify for the program, you receive access to resources and assistance for establishing safe working conditions.
Member's premium is based on their organization’s individual loss history. No member will pay more for participating in a safety group program than they would as a non-participant, and you earn additional savings on your workers’ compensation insurance with an up-front discount.
There is also the potential to receive a safety group program dividend. A dividend is a portion of premium returned to a policyholder based on the safety record of the safety group program’s members.
- A four percent discount on your workers’ compensation premium
- Eligibility for a safety group program dividend
- Improved risk management and loss control
- Safety group program training and materials
- Risk management training—available online and in locations across the state
- Individualized service from a Pinnacol customer-focused service team
- Have been in business for at least three years
- Meet established loss ratio requirements
- Comply with training requirements
- Maintain effective hiring, safety and claims management programs
- Demonstrate management commitment to maintaining and enhancing a safe workplace
- Implement a return-to-work program
- Designate and use Pinnacol SelectNet providers Rural exception for physical locations without a SelectNet provider within 30 miles
Learn more about our particpating agencies below.