Snoop Dogg Cybercrime Rap Contest!

  
     
May 31, 2012

Rapper Snoop Dogg and Norton, the antivirus company that's part of Symantec Corporation, have teamed up to fight cybercrime and they want to hear from you! You have until September 30th, 2010 to record an anti-cybercrime rap video that’s 2 minutes or less and upload it at HackIsWack.com or at facebook.com/Norton. Be sure to add tags to your video so everyone can find it easily.

Videos will be judged on originality (25%), overall concept (25%) and how well they stick to the anti-cybercrime theme (50%). Not sure exactly what the theme is all about? Go to HackIsWack.com and click on the Tips link to find out more about cybercrime.

Norton reps and Snoop's management team will judge the videos. The lucky grand prize winner, (and a guest) will win air travel to Los Angeles, one night at a hotel there, tickets to a Snoop Dogg concert, a meeting with Snoop's management team, and a tricked-out Toshiba laptop.

Sorry 17 and unders, but you have to be the "age of majority" to enter the contest, and in most states that’s 18. Also, make sure you keep the language clean in your rap and don’t wear clothes in the video that display a logo. Good luck!