In Denver & Boulder, Colorado

BBB Accredited Business since 07/30/2008

Vitelity, LLC

14 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

12/27/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue

Complaint: I've asked this company to stop emailing me to "top up" their services. They've ignored my requests to stop communications and continue to spam me.
For weeks now this company harasses me via email asking me to pay them money. I told them I no longer wish to be a customer of theirs and yet they continue to email me over and over. Always at 1AM waking me up as it goes directly to my phone.

I've opened tickets with their support and they direct me to go to their website but the account is locked. There is no opt-out notification in their service "top up" email. I do not do business with this company anymore.

This account has been closed and the consumer will no longer receive notification. We are sorry for the confusion but due to security issues we usually require the customer to personally shut off their phone service. This customer unfortunately locked them self out of the account and were unable to do this. We have since turned off all services and canceled all notifications.

The resolution was what I expected. Thank you.

12/23/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue

Complaint: Excessive phone calls.
Call my home at all hours of the day & evening. Call my home sometimes up to three times a day. Call my home almost everyday. I usually don't answer and they just hang up, sometimes I get a "Hello", "Hello". They have never left a message so I do not know why they are calling my home. When I do answer, no one says anything.

We ALWAYS cooperate with these agencies to stop unwanted calls but we have to work through the correct law enforcement system. This individual must capture the incoming call phone number and report it. The appropriate agency then will contact us and we can then legally pursue the offending party.At this point we cannot even determine who the offending party is as it is most likely a customer of our customer or even several layers down the wholesale distribution path. We would like to help but we are much like the post office and only deliver a service, we do not have

04/03/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Service Complaint Issue

Complaint: I paid 34.99 unlimited calls from this company. They were to add a line to my existing phone line strickly for inmate calling. They advertise that calls will be able to be received using the new phone number they emailed me. This company is a fraud. Not only did the calling not work, but they have my credit card on a monthly autopay cycle that i can not get in touch with anyone to cancel this. please look into this and as I was looking on the internet and there are apparently many more people with the same issue. I would like a refund for a service that they advertise but does not exist. However, not one representative who I speak to can provide me with any answers. They blame it on the prison phone lines.

Vitelity is a Wholesale/Retail VoIP Telephone company. We have researched our records and cannot find this customer in any of our records. using their name or the phone number provided. It is possible that she conducted business with one of our down line wholesale customers or one of our customers customers but we have no way of knowing who she has dealt with. We do have customers whose business model is specifically marketed to inmates in prison. If she could provide the number she was issued I might be able to find out who she actually has conducted business with. Unfortunately We do no have any of the necessary information in order to help. I can only confirm that she did not do business directly with us so We have no way to resolve her situation.

The phone number i was provided was ************. The customer service number i called was **************. or **************. I apologize if this company is not responsible but would like to find out who actually is. thank you.

The number the company she dealt with is a number on our system and belongs to our customer or our customers customer. However the number she was issued to use does not exist on our telephony system. We have forwarded the consumers complaint to the subscriber of the number provided and asked them if it is their customer to contact and resolve the complaint or to forward it to their down line customer to resolve. We have no way to determine who the actual end user is. Unfortunately due to privacy laws we have to use subpoena power from a law enforcement/judicial source to release subscriber information. Again, we will do all we can to push this complaint down stream to try and find out who the consumer dealt with and try to help get it resolved but cannot guarantee any outcome.

02/11/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

Complaint: Phone solicitor threatened to cancel my AT&T land line if I didn't get long distance from them. I reported them to AT&T and they are not afflicated.

I have gotten phone calls every day for weeks from Vitelity, LLC. They want me to take out a long distance service which I do not need. Last night they threatened me by saying if I didn't take it my land line would be removed. I reported this company to AT&T and they said that they are not affiliated with them in any way. I gave them the name and phone number of this company. The man I spoke with said that they would call until I take out the service. Guess what. They called again today. Please have these calls stopped. my number is ************.

Vitelity is a VoIP Telephone company. We are not the originator of these calls but simply the telephone company. We have no department that makes pone solicitations. With the information provided we have no way to determine even who is calling. We suggest that they make sure they are on their states DO NO CALL list and then if they receive another call PLEASE report it to that agency.We ALWAYS cooperate with these agencies to stop unwanted calls but we have to work through the correct law enforcement system. This individual must capture the incoming call phone number and report it. The appropriate
distribution path. We would like to help but we are much like the post office and only deliver a service, we do not have control over the content or where it comes from. If you could capture the number that is calling we can trace it to the originator and make attempts from our end to stop the calls.

In my original complaint I gave the company name and the phone number that showed up on my caller ID. I called the phone number and a recording came on. The very next day I received another phone call. So, I have the phone number. To whom do I give it to or report it to?

I have reviewed the complaint again and I do not see the number that is calling this consumer. Please get us the number and I can start an investigation but until I can determine who is calling I cannot respond.

10/29/2012Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Sales presentation used high pressure methods

Complaint: I have never bought anything from this company, yet they call me continually. I "opted out" from their list, yet the calls keep coming!
Please see above.

Vitelity is a VoIP Telephone company. We are not the originator of these calls but simply the telephone company. With the information provided we have no way to determine even who is calling. We suggest that they make sure they are on their states DO NO CALL list and then if they receive another call PLEASE report it to that agency.

06/28/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue

Complaint: several calls weekly from this VITELITY,LLCI hang up as I DO NOT wish further calls from this agency. I WISH to be taken off of their calling list!!!
I WANT THEIR ANNOYING PHONE CALLS TO CEASE & DESIST! THET CALL SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK. IF NOT THEY WILL PAY ME SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THEIR HARASSMENT!!!

control over the content or where it comes from.

I used the phone # given and used one of those services on Google search to find who the # was registered to as well as who the caller ID on my phone said the call was coming from. The calls have finally stopped in the meantime.

Complaint Resolution: BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

12/19/2012Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

Complaint: They call me all the time and not taking me off their list. Claimed to be my own phone company then hung up when I asked for proof.Did it again today.
Hello I am writing to report that a company called Vitelity llc keeps calling me even though I have asked to be taken off the calling list. I was called the other day from their number and told it was my phone company. When I asked for a reference number so I could call my phone company and be sure of who it was they hung up on me. Then today I got another call and the manager told it me it was my fault I should be on all the no call list even though I have asked them numerous times in the past to put me on their no call list.
The first number that called me was ***********2 today the number was ************ and the people that I talked to were ******* id # **** then floor manager Kim id #***** Hope this helps you get them under control.

Vitelity is a VoIP Telephone company. We are not the originator of these calls but simply the telephone company. With the information provided we will contact our down stream customer and request they remove this number from there system however we we unfortunately cannot guarantee that the calls will stop.
We suggest that they make sure they
are on their states DO NO CALL list and then if they receive another call PLEASE report it to that agency. Please make sure that the customer is on the Do Not call list and if additional calls do come, report them to the appropiate state agency.
agency then will contact us and we can then legally pursue the offending party
control over the content or where it comes from.

I did capture these numbers and should not have to be on the state run no call list as I reported these number to your company so they could deal with them directly. You could easily have a no call list of your own. You are not like the post office as when mail comes to my home it is not under the belief that the US post office is the ones sending it. You allow them to use your name on the calls so it is you I should be dealing with.

Complaint Resolution: BBB determined that while the company addressed the complaint issues, the complainant was dissatisfied and the matter was outside BBB Rules of Arbitration.

08/30/2011Advertising / Sales Issues