Denver & Boulder, Colorado

Valli Hi Motor Hotel, Inc

04/30/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit

Complaint: 03/02/13 spoke with cust support ***** who called motel and promised a refund to me for unacceptable room stay-unsafe, dirty and damaged
the state patrol closed the road going home. I had sat 2 hrs in traffic and drove 90 mi west of Denver where the state patrol turned cars back. I stopped at every motel to find they had no vacancies from Grant to Conifer. I got on the internet and booked a room, they took my money and gave me directions to the motel. When I got to the motel the room I was promised was not the room I received, it was unsafe-the bathroom window would not close, there was dirt on the carpet, the wall had a hole in it and there was a hole in the bath tub and at the shower fixture. The room I actually got looked nothing like the pictures or the advertising on the internet. The motel said I had to call **********. I called 03/02/13 @ 6:19pm spoke with customer support ***** who called the motel, they did not have record of my stay and she promised a refund and told me it would be issued no later than Tuesday. I called and spoke with supervisor ****** @ 10:49am who stated he would have to call the motel before giving me a refund and it would be another 72 hrs, he called the motel twice and there was no answer. He refused to honor the promised refund, the case # is **********

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control The Valli Hi Motel was limited on rooms on the evening in question. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and therefore would we would like to refund Ms. *******s money. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

due to the condition of the room a refund should have been honored when first promised. I don't feel expedia nor Valli Hi did their due diligence in trying to amicably resolve this prior to filing this complaint

02/22/2012Problems with Product / Service