Aspiring Laser Renewal LLC

06/25/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Owner was EXTREMELY rude and would not honor a deal we purchased off of deal chicken for her establishment
We purchased a package deal off deal chicken for $99.00 that was stated as 6 treatments for the price. When my husband went to his first appointment, the owner was inappropriate with him and gave him a hard time over the deal, acting as if she wasn't sure what she had agreed to. She then informed my husband that the deal was not as we had originally thought but that we would have to pay for the future treatments, at a discounted price. When I called to speak with her regarding what I had purchased off deal chicken she was rude and insulting and would not honor the deal we had purchased.

We would like our money back since she won't honor the deal.

Mr. ******* came in on April 29, 2013 with his Deal Chicken promotion. I informed him at the time that it was actually $100 off the treatment. I also told him that I understood why he thought that it was $99 for all the treatments but that if you read further down it explains that it's $100 off each treatment when dealing with bigger areas such as the back. I also told him that I would not charge him the additional fee for this appointment because of the misunderstanding. He booked another appointment for June 13, 2013. I did a follow up call to make sure everything was okay on April 30, 2013 and he said everything was fine. Kathi Simmons Laser Tech

I received the call from ***** ******* in the morning of June 13th. ***** was already on the defensive about the coupon special I explained to her what the deal is which is $99 for 6 sessions on small areas and explained that if you read farther down you would see it. She said no and was fighting me about it. I explained that I am the owner and I run these deals all the time and they are set up the same. I also did tell her that her husband was told what the special was prior to him doing the treatment and if he did not want to do it he could go ahead and get a refund from Deal Chicken. But he elected to still go thru with the treatment which ***** did free of charge and did not even validate to coupon so if he wanted to get refund at any time he still could. She kept telling me no that I need to honor it and was becoming really irritated. I said I am sorry but that is how it works and she told me that I was a fraud and that she was going to report me to Deal Chicken and hung up on me. I did call Deal Chicken right away to let them know about her and what had happen and they said they will refund her money and take care of her. I don't receive any money till we validate the coupon and even then I only get a certain percentage. So if she wants a refund all she has to do is call Deal Chicken. I have pasted the ad below and also to let you know when they do purchase the coupon they do receive 6 $100 vouchers to bring into us to validate. So again it was clearly communicate that this is how the deal works.

The Deal
Option 1 ($99): Six laser hair-removal sessions
May redeem on one small area, such as bikini line or underarm
Alternatively, use $500 credit toward one larger area
Option 2: Radio-frequency skin tightening
$99 for upper or lower face ($200 value)
Option 3: Fat-reduction or skin-tightening packages
$450 for six sessions, plus two MIC injections ($1800 value)
By appointment only
Promotion Expires September 6, 2013
$99 for 6 Laser Hair Removal treatments ($600 value)

Limit one per person, may purchase two as gifts. Vouchers must be used separately. Please call ************** to schedule an appointment. Please give 24 hour cancellation notice. Limit one per visit. Treatments are non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.

We are splitting hairs here, Ms. ***** was quite rude with me and since there will be no refund from any party and since there isn't much I can do as my husband did receive one treatment, I feel that a poorly run business gets to continue doing this to other people. This is not worth my time or efforts, however I will be extremely cautious in the future and will never deal with this business in particular again.

10/06/2014Problems with Product / Service