This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
5280 Shirt Company LLC is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered 5280 Shirt Company LLC's rating include:
- 8 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
BBB has identified a pattern of complaints against this business. Specifically, consumers allege the business fails to deliver shirts ordered through the business website. Consumers also allege they are unable to contact the business regarding these failed deliveries. BBB requested a meeting with the business, but the business failed to respond.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||8|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Many local municipalities, townships, and counties have registration, bonding and/or licensing requirements. The BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Permit and license requirements for regulated industries in the state of Colorado can be viewed at the following website: http://www.colorado.gov/oed/industry-license/
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Brian Boesen