ROI Rocket.Com, LLC

08/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I would like to get compensated $125.00 plus $20.00 that this company agreed for me to get in exchange for participating in their market research.

I'm writing this online review to warn other potential consumers about my experience with this company.

They contacted me the ending of June 2014 to be a market research panelist for their Oral Care Study via my phone with an incentive of $125.00 after completion. They (Helen Bradish) my contact person provided me with the instructions to download an over the shoulder application to my phone and record my daily oral care activities. During the market research project I advised them via email and phone calls that the audio portion of the application was not working properly. They advised me to proceed with the study and (I have this in writing via email) and skip the portion that would not allow me to record audio. They also indicated we would be compensated an extra 20.00 for the audio troubles.

Just recently after waiting over 4 weeks for my incentive of $125.00, after several emails requesting status they advised that I would not get compensated for the same thing they told me to skip and not to worry about. Beware they will find reasons to NOT pay you as promised. The company has several negative reviews online and was once part of a lawsuit please do not agree to participate in any market research studies with them it will be a waste of your valuable time. I only researched them online after the fact. I've done market research studies for other companies, however this is my first time finishing a study and not get compensated.

I would like this business to refund me the agreed $125.00 plus 20.00 additional incentive that they originally agreed to do. I completed the market research project even though they had several application issues and did not leave them hanging it is not my fault as the consumer that their application had failures. They were fully aware of the failures and I also did the due diligence and kept them informed throughout the process.

We told **** we would pay her the project's full incentive of $120 and processed her payment on Wed 7/30/2014. The date on this complaint is the day after on 7/31/2014. Payments are mailed so it will take a couple days to arrive at the address she provided. She had not been immediately paid because no responses had been recorded for any part of the project she was participating in. We sorted out the discrepancy and paid her the full incentive.

The company called me last week and stated they would reimburse me $120.00. It wasn't the original amount they agreed to pay, but I have accepted this amount and they have processed and mailed me a check for the 120.00. This case is resolved.

Internet Marketing Services